WARNING: THIS WILL MAKE YOUR JAW DROP

Razorox

Ok, for you people b|tching about the plot. How long do you actually care about the plot at all? Maybe for a couple days when you are going through the campaign. Then it's ALL about gameplay and sheer fun. You don't even stop to THINK about the plot. And frankly I could care less how good the plot is. All I want is a fun entertaining game that I can go online and start blowing things up. Which is also EXACTLY what emperor and any other RTS, or FPS game is about after you've beat the relatively short campaign.

Ok, for you people b|tching about the plot. How long do you actually care about the plot at all? Maybe for a couple days when you are going through the campaign. Then it's ALL about gameplay and sheer fun. You don't even stop to THINK about the plot. And frankly I could care less how good the plot is. All I want is a fun entertaining game that I can go online and start blowing things up. Which is also EXACTLY what emperor and any other RTS, or FPS game is about after you've beat the relatively short campaign.

well not in my case... the plot is the reason if i keep on playing that game or not

well not in my case... the plot is the reason if i keep on playing that game or not

So you just play the campaign over and over again or what? Because in skirmishes or online there is absolutely no plot except kill or be killed. If emperor didn't have a plot it would still be exactly the same game, with exactly the same entertainment factor online abd in skirmisg. The only thing plot affects is the campaign which most people only play once.

Yeah, but for those of us with 56k connections, who CAN'T play online, what else is there but the plot?

And honestly, from the box:

Unreal Tournament 2003 is the next generation in sports killing!

Just reading that makes me sick. :P

For xbox live or for UT2k3? For UT2k3 no, it is just your standard 60$ game. For xbox live, you pay 50$ upfront with a credit card number (no charge for the first year on it), and then for a year you play. But if you want more than a year they charge on your card.

hmmm your ping is very good, one thing though. on the second screenie one of them is called player... this looks like a newbie because he hasn't found out to change his name yet and still he is "second" with 2 kills.

some people just don't care about their nicks - they just want to play. And I never said the players were veterans ;D