WARNING: THIS WILL MAKE YOUR JAW DROP

Razorox

check out these IN-GAME shots of Unreal Tournament 2003...

settings FULL - Ultra detailed textures - 1280x1024x32 - 4X FSAA

Hold onto your seat... cuz you didn't think graphics could get THIS good. :O

-MAKE SURE YOU EXPAND THE SHOT FULLY

-MAKE SURE YOUR DESKTOP RESOLUTION IS SET TO AT LEAST 1024x768x32

I will not be held responsible for keyboards ruined by excessive drooling.

*Note how even my monstrosity of a computer cannot even run it playable at these settings...I usually run it at 1024x768x32, medium detail, no FSAA and get around 55fps - outdoor maps, 65fps - indoor maps with my Athlon XP 1800+, 768mb DDR333, ti4200 128mb :O

hehe gob... these are MY screenies. They are unique to this site. My special gift to dune2k ;)

BTW, what do you think of the graphics gob? :O

*There are NO screens of ut2k3 as detailed and awesome as mine (believe me, I've looked) - can you say "FSAA" ;D

Is there something new from old UT? Still looks like a simulation of Eva-02.

Yes there are quite a few new features and tweaks. For instance, the new double jump allows you to jump while you are already in the air - which makes it harder to anticipate movement. Also the weapons have been tweaked to make it perfectly balanced. Some new guns have also taken shape to replace old variants, like the lightning gun replacing the sniper rifle etc. Also there is two new game modes. Bombing run, is essentially American fotbll with guns. (The fields are a little more creative then a normal football field mind you) The ball is in the middle of the map, and both teams rush to grab it, and stuff it down the other teams goal (which is located at the opposing teams base) --> also the new double domination mode is kind of like the regular domination except you it is more team oriented since you have to be in control of both control points at once to score. And as you can tell by my screens, the graphics are totally UNREAL!!!!! :)

hmmm looks good. but it doesn't look very original, does it bring any news? it doesn't look that cool

What do you mean "does it bring any news" ?? What are you talking about that it isn't very original??? This is the unreal engine we're talking about. It is what basically every other FPS tries to build their games off of because it owns so much. Just for the records, these screenshots are over 60X more detailed then Unreal Tournament. No games can even TEST these graphics. This is so far ahead of its time, it isn't even funny. You won't be seeing other games with graphics that even come close to rivaling this until doom 3 reahes store shelves in about 8 months.

pff, even american army used the UT2003 engine (even though it was a downgraded one) and that looked ok but not that jaw dropping. and what i mean with new, does it bring new game modes or only domination, capture the flag and deatmatch and stuff, like we've seen before in UT