Sonic Tanks-How do you use them?

ethan

• 2 weeks later...

[colot=Red]You can sure as hell not say one is the better then the other, for they are perfectly suited for their House.

Harkonnen: Need a good, strong, and reliable weapon to back up their buzzsaws and protect their inkivines.

Atreides: Needed a unit that could hit air for mino defense, also needed heat seating missles for laser tanks, and a decently fast unit.

Ordos: Needed a fast unit, that gave good fire power, and would make a all around good fighting unit for the force.

Thus, equaled.

[colot=Red]You can sure as hell not say one is the better then the other, for they are perfectly suited for their House.

Harkonnen: Need a good, strong, and reliable weapon to back up their buzzsaws and protect their inkivines.

Atreides: Needed a unit that could hit air for mino defense, also needed heat seating missles for laser tanks, and a decently fast unit.

Ordos: Needed a fast unit, that gave good fire power, and would make a all around good fighting unit for the force.

Thus, equaled.

ah, arent you supposed to be in "Laser, Mongoose or Assault?"?

good point tho

The only time I use Sonic Tanks is when I can get them cheap from a starport in a long game. If I can get them cheaper than Minos or Missile Tanks, for example, I'll do it because they can take out those units very quickly. But ONLY if I can buy them cheap. Otherwise, they are too expensive and limited in their usefulness.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

look man u need to give detials, sonic tanks can do alot of damge in the right time and the right place.

if the enemy use alot of infanrey and some mino it will be good to use sonic tank, but if he use a big army of buzzaw or something like that , the sonic tank wont do alot of damge.

u need to know when to use it, but who need sonic tanks when u have mino? .

if u want that i will give u picture of some crasy attack of sonic tanks tell me.

i suggest u play little more skirmsh and learn the skills of sonic tanks....i am good player and i never use sonic tank but i play against my freind and he almost kick my ass with this sonic tank , but i saved myself with a WORM!...lol!

8) 8) 8) 8)