Girls too feminist nowadays?

TMA_1

this is a controversial topic, oh yes it very much is.

Girls now days always seem like they feel they have to defend their gender. Like somehow they are inferior. Duh! girls arent! lol Geesh its like you cant be a normal guy and get away with it. If you say a girl is attractive you are bashed by two groups. One group are the feminist girls who are not very attractive and say its sexist because they are secretly jealous. You also have the other group of feminists that flaunt their sexuality and at the same time say its wrong. There are very few feminists who know what they are talking about and are fair. We are equal and just keep it that way. everybody should stop whining. oh I know some of you are saying ITS NOT THAT SIMPLE. I guarintee you that it is. Everything is simple. Its just our own lack of self confidence that keeps us from doing things. People! I have gone through crap! I have been made fun of for so many things that I cannot say. I have many problems I wont talk about on this forum that give me problems in life. I dont whine about it! girls who are feminists... Chill out!!

I end my rant there.lol :)

actually they are disguised in other topics edric. besides this is the first one that directly looks at the issue. if you dont want to contribute to this post then dont say anything at all.

now people. say what you want to say.

What's the point for this? Feminists who need to chill out as you say, are just people who always have something to complain about, just like others, exept these use the cover of feminism. Women have as many rights in modern states as men so I suppose I do think they whine to much.

I agree TMA, it seems women still think they are deeply oppressed and have to defend their gender everytime they feel threatened. For those people - nothing is going to happen to women at all, and especially not just because some senator or plain citizen thinks women are this and that. But that's not every woman, and if you are a woman and you don't feel this way - then you are not what I am talking about :) People are too politically correct! It's nice to make a point of other peoples' feelings but man where does it stop? Black people - there I said black! Women are hot, oh my gosh I said women are hot! I am a man, I speak my mind, I am somebody!

But that doesn't mean women are bad, or inferior (even though they are, majority-wise, physically-inferior) it just means some can get overemotional and act as if they are still living in the early 1900s. I've said my part, will you?

I certainly agree that people are starting to tip the balance the wrong way.

The thing that gets me annoyed is when large companies are forced to take on more employees of underrrepresented groups. So in an interview, an asian with no qualifications may have to be preferred to a local with the best qualifications.

The best way to deal with underrepresentation problems is for as many people as possible to ignore its existence. It will take time, but many

Plus, there are some differences which cannot be considered "equality" - most prominently, the issue of progeny. There is no real way, in practice, so far, of dividing responsibility and rights. More often than not, the mother will expect to keep a job and child - which many men would not. That is an problem requiring some direct solution.

You Americans talk feminism over there, then come over here to Europe, especially in Sweden, you'll be overwhelmed with feminism! LOL! I remembered the time when I and a couple of friends were waiting for the Star Wars Episode 2 Tickets (I promise, I'll tape the whole Episode III ticket-que for you, and for fun :)), anyways, we went early in the morning to get some food in the nearest 7-11, okay, so outside the 7-11 shop, there was this man, sitting with a blue "flag", homeless of course, talking to himself (loud) that everything was the womens fault, all wars all conflicts and stuff... LOL! You should put a feminist there, wow, it would cause World War 3 I mean...

(what am I talkig about...)

I think that total equality should be a no-brainer.

That said, it really pisses me off when feminist groups start bitching about male-exclusive clubs and organizations. Example: Augustus (famous golf course) does not allow female members. I say that it's private, so it can do what it wants. Feminists say that there isn't a place that's only for women so it's not right. I say thats bull sh**. My bus to school passes two women only fitness gyms and several women's only clothing stores. Sports leagues have two seperate divisions; men and women. There's exclusion there for good reason.

Here's something that'll make you think...My neighbour was the leader of his son's scout group. He said that there were two female leaders there too, who brought different viewpoints and ideas and he thought it was great.

When his son was nine, he died of CML lukemia(sp?). He had two other kids, a daughter of 6 and an infant son. His daughter joined guides, and he wanted to be a leader for that too. He went and asked for a spot as a group leader, and said he had pleanty of experience, but the response he got was, "No, we don't accept men." He said he'd be willing to do any sort of background checks or training, but still the answer was "No, we don't accept men".

How fair is that? The guy just wanted to spend time with his daughter. And of course women can be scout leaders and girls can be scouts, but if a man tried to lead a guide group or a boy wanted to be a guide (for whatever reason), then it's tough cookies for them.

I don't like or agree with the principles of gender-exclusive organizations like that, and frankly I don't think it should exist, but it does. So it should be allowed to exist for both sides.

The feminist groups bitching about totally inclusion everywhere are unrealistic and hypocritical, and hypocracy pisses me off. Equality? Yes. Definately yes. Studies have shown that women get payed substantially less than men for doing the same job. That's wrong. Inclusion? No...It's never going to happen. In fact it's mostly gone the other way, now. There aren't a whole lot of male exclusive clubs and organizations left, but there's practically a women's one on every street corner!

Lifetime is nothing but rape, murder, and evil love affairs. If I ever see that "Television For Women" show something positive for women, I'll have a heart attack.

Whereas WE (Women's Entertainment) and Oxygen (Another women's network) constantly focus on the positive rather than "We're all helpless females who get killed, beat, raped, and sacrificed in satanic worship."

Honestly, how many women actually run Lifetime for all that to happen on it?

I like lifetime.lol

oh and the man show is pretty darn sexist. I mean I am the guy that loves women dont get me wrong.lol like with gwen... grrr she is so damn hot.lol but that show crosses the line many times over.lol

So what if it dose?

Men need a network

Not a show.

Its a start.

and its all we have....

mmmmmmmmmmmm juggies...........

er i mean....least its not about how terrible divorces are and the tragic life destroyer they are for the female....even though the man was a hardrinking wife beater.....then theres a fight for her kid....

ect...i just summed up the entire lifetime network......oh i forgot they have golden girls to!

Something I don't like is that most people associate spouse abuse with the women as the abused. I know men who have been physically beaten by their wives, physically abused, yet say nothing. So let's not stereotype women as the only ones who get abused.

Every 2 minutes a person in america is raped, and it is almost always women.

Also, it is rare for a case of a man being beaten by a woman, due to the fact women are physically weaker in a fight. Plus there is yes, the whole male testosterone thing. Which makes men naturally more violent.

Finally do not forget the mental disorders which may make people violent. Mental illness knows no race, gender, or age. How do I feel about abuse? I hate all abuse, it doesn't matter who is beating who, or who is raping who, or who is verbally assaulting another person. It is wrong.

You want to talk sexism? I know teachers at my school who are sexist. Depending on your gender he/she may give you a worse grade than someone with poor work will get. And it just isn't to the opposite gender, some wish to make their gender work harder. Some male teachers act sexist to male students to make them work harder, and some female teachers act sexist to female students in order to push them harder.

Yeah I had sexist 6th grade Science teacher, hated all boys and always sided with girls even if they did something. I was talking to my friend and he says to me " Turn around, I know you cant help yourself from looking at Spencer " folowed by a few ones to the boys like " Your arrogent " " Come back when you get a education " " all you boys get out of my classroom, the girls want to learn here ". The first comment " Turn around, I know you cant help yourself from looking at Spencer " I replyed " Sorry but I dont have the same errrrrr 'intreats' that you do, I like girls, sorry, I know the truth can hurt". Spent next week in detention ;D