Spelling?

damiok

target ex! he's allways easy to dump on! and read his posts!(if thats possible) dont tell me theres nothing to make fun of there! by the way, whats so funny about what i said? did i spell something wrong? i did, didn't i? oh my god, i bet i did!! DAMMIT!!! >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(            

I don't know what you mean by 'one of THEM!!!!!!!!!!" - but I do beleive there to be a sufficient difference between Engish and American. And therefore, I try to make it clear that you speak American, especially since you were using the fact that you go to a US school as a qualification for speaking English. You may also speak English, but few (of those that I know) bother to reconform to English.

Ex's spelling is neither 'American' nor 'English', but 'wrong' (sorry, Ex. It's not quite that bad...)

Unfortunately, due to the ill effects of Americanisms (aka slang) creeping across the Atlantic, the k in magick has been dropped for some time.

"We Americans tend to shorten things.  We don't seem to have the patience to right anything in full length." - I know. Look at any example of US foreign policy.

"i wish i were japanese" - I'm just glad not to be American.