Crazy drug laws

Khan

Did you know every time a pot joint is smoked it leaves a black dot on your brain? (That is why you never watch Discovery Channel.)

*twiddles thumbs*

Who me? Do I know drug dealers? Yes I do. Have I ever blackmailed drug dealers? I'm not telling. I'll keep you in suspense.

Have I ever gotten drunk? Yes, by accident. I didn't know the pasta sauce was mixed with wine after it was cooked, but did suspect something was wrong from the funny taste.

Have I ever used an illegal drug? No, not once in my life.

Have I ever smoked a cigarette? No, not even once.

Am I goody goody when it comes to drugs? Yes.

Can I have any drug I want within twenty minutes for the right price in my small town of twenty thousand-ish? Most likely, but I don't want them.

The point of all this? Legalize it or not, anyone with half a mind can still get it.

yeah anyone with a half a mind can get it, the problem is that even the smartest of those people can get caught and sent to jail for a long time for something noone else should even give a flying fuck about!

Stupid government is just clogging up the prisons with innocent harmless people. One day if i choose to smoke pot still i might be one of those people, and i do nothing to hert anyone! It's bullshit if you ask me,and i dont see how we can just let it happen.

Did you know every time a pot joint is smoked it leaves a black dot on your brain? (That is why you never watch Discovery Channel.)

I don't believe that. I have done research on marijuana and read a lot of srudies and articles. I've also heard a lot of others opinions and facts from them and NEVER have i EVER heard that. infact, ive heard a lot of things that say that it doesnt no *physical* damage to your brain.

It is possible to consume that amount of alchohol without getting drunk.

Some practiced drinkers can handel amounts that would kill avegedge or non-drinkers.

Like that guy Fox that used to be on the Man Show... he could drink mug fulls in one gulp, all nite long.... I think hes dead now :-

You know this is just the way drugs are used in the USoA ?

Here, anyone can get them. Brain or no brain which is kind of handy couse the ones who use cocaine useally don't have much brain left.

And although a lot of poeple here are using them. The problems caused by them are relatively small. And yes, at the central stations of Rotterdam, Amsterdam and The Hague it can get a bit to much. Also the amount of drug prostetutes in those cities can be verry anoying. But I don't think it would be that much less if drugs should be illigal. The problems lies elsewhere.

And look at Egypte, or other Arabian country's. Opium is verry common there.

And a thing called gutka is giving India 75.000 to 80.000 cases of oral cancer. With an estemated 2.200 deaths a day by tabacco.

Children starting at 6 are using that "candy" and a lot of them are addicted. Apperently using 3 - 5 packets a day.

This all by smokeless tabacco.

We can get tabacco, but it doesn't pose that thread in any of our countries.

It's just the way people and the government deal withit. Not the drug itself.

I think drugs (mariunara, hash etc) should all be illegal. Think about your children! What if they catch a drug during their 10th year in life? You see them loosing control of school. They won't get a job. No money, no life. They will become too lazy to do anything. I had a friend in school talking about these things, I believe he smokes at least 3 times a week, you can see it on him when he is talking, everything he does points on that he is a drug addict. I myself was a nicotine addict. I couldn't let it go. "Today, I will stop, just throw away the ciggs", 5min later: "C....a...n't dro...p, no, yes, no, GET OUT OF MY MIIIIND!". You get the picture. Everybody would be high. Oh yeah, one time, once every month. Won't work. Try to smoke a usual cigg once a month. No way, it will become once every hour. Every single day. Til you stop. Til you have the guts to just throw away the ciggs. People are just too weak to do this. Alcholhol is not as bad as drugs. Sure, you get aggresive, but not if you stay at home. Besides that, many people CAN control liquid. Even tobacco can't be controlled this way.

Hehe yup that's why you never see nicotine-free ciggies. The only reason tobacco is still legal is because it's a cash cow for the government. They're too hypocritical about the issue. If nicotine was in ANYTHING else, ie childrens candy, it'd be pulled off the market immediately, but because it's a significant economic contributor, it's legal.

Besides that, I think it was in Norway or Denmark, they did not write down exactly what the cigarettes did include. They lied. It became clear that they wanted to make it sound "less" dangerous... what if it is the same in America or England?