ken's guide: ordos

ken124578

In the flurry and chaos of the quick battles with Ordos players (because their units are usually all moving around quickly), it's going to be very hard for the Harkonnen to co-ordinate an effective attack using specific units that are designed to defeat certain units that House Ordos has. You'll probably get your armour eaten up by the Dust Scouts and Laser Tanks, and the infantry won't make much difference in the battle due to Dust Scouts, Chemical Troopers, and Mortar infantry.

i have posted my anti everything tactic with ordos vs hark. i will tell it 1 last time:

morters own buzsaws because they have to slow down to attack, else the dustscouts and kobra's and lasertanks will eat'em up anyway, there's no chance you can drive my morters over because you'll have to go through my tanks first.

buzsaws and assault tanks? impossible, if they stand still (which is needed as an assault tank) they will die because of the morters and kobra's.

else the lasertanks and dustscouts will kill'em anyway.

devastater drops wont work either, the dustscouts and lasertanks will kill the carry al before it safely drops the devastaters.

multiple devastaters: will die because the morters will fire and kill'em + the other ordos units will help.

minotaurs: I AM TALKING ABOUT ORDOS VS HARKONEN DAMMIT >:(

this is the ultimate defence against stupid hark. players like you devastater >:(

thats how Edric beat me..... well, he took out my con yard 3 times, and factory....but i had a starport :D

I find it hard to believe how Edric could have taken out your conyard 3 times, and you still didn't do much to protect yourself from aircraft. You're talking about the KH2 tournament right? Well I'm not about to give away the strategy that I used to beat Edric, but I can tell you that I didn't give him enough time to get more than 4 gunships. :)

this is the ultimate defence against stupid hark. players like you devastater >:(

pppfffftttt.... stupid? ultimate? like me?

You must be kidding me, Harkonnen has a units called Inkvine, and its also has the longest range of ALL units in every house. I'll use that to draw your units towards my Assaults, Missile and Devastator and you really should prepare to send an email to your units saying,"sorry, badbye!!"

pppfffftttt.... stupid? ultimate? like me?

You must be kidding me, Harkonnen has a units called Inkvine, and its also has the longest range of ALL units in every house. I'll use that to draw your units towards my Assaults, Missile and Devastator and you really should prepare to send an email to your units saying,"sorry, badbye!!"

you've got something wrong, you forgot that you have to PROTECT your inkvine, if you do, i first undeploy my kobra's and slowly move'em towards you, if you retreat i send my lasers to get your tanks, if you stay and fight my worms and deadly combinations will kill you ;)

who should be sending an e-mail saying: "sorry, badbye" ;)

That's IT, Dev_Mech! >:( I'm sick of your uninformed stupid remarks! Have you even PLAYED KH2? Care to give me an EXAMPLE of a "copied" unit?

I'm filing an official complaint to Timenn.

Btw, Ken, the Gunship isn't improved. It's the same as in the original Emperor. It doesn't need improvements, it's very good as it is. :)

I removed your post Dev_Mech.

You was banned a week before, and if you continue like this, you will be permanently banned.

If you don't know where I'm talking about (and you DO, I'm only saying this so you won't say I never warned you)

- Declaring every other then your argument as 'Bullshit' or 'Bullcrap' etc. Or saying it's stupid

- Swearing to other members, like 'dumbass'

- Posting pictures which do not belong to this site

-------------------

Yeah, good job Edric, the Gunship has actually be a bit downgraded (:))

Kidding, it's good now, it's hard against hard :)

And about the Ordos: Don't forget the power of stacked Kobra's, they form a real obstacle

I kept killing your Con Yard and you just kept building it back. Guess I should have gone for the economy. ;)

you did, but after you took out my conyard and my AA troops and Jet fighter finally got there.

IxianMace, he took it out three times cause he snook stalkers in, gunship and somethin else. then he tried gunship two more times against my Jet Fighters but they got him before my conyard blew up. then i put 30 AA troops there and he tried it again

Edric, what'd he say? i didnt see the post.