ken's guide: ordos

ken124578

yes but laser tanks are much faster and so can get out of range of any assault tanks and have longer range with rotatable turrets so that they can still fire

of course 1V1 a missile tank would win but they are also more expensive and a group of laser tanks with the element of surprise could destroy a missile tank b4 it gets a shot off

i love anne/devastater_mech: you are slowly giving me the impression that your an newbie with a lot of talks.

an missile tank has an bit more range then the lasertank, an assault tank/missile tank combination will NOT survive an group of lasertanks even if you used it properly.

an lasertank will not slow down if it has been hit with 1 missile (which is common if an group attack an missile tank) only its shield will disappear and re-appear after an while.

think about it: you have an missile tank, i shoot it dead with my lasers then retreat and let the lasertank without the shield regenerate, i come back and hit 'n run with the assault tanks without them hitting my lasers.

if you have multiple missile tanks i will let 1 lasertank go ahead and get killed, then i can just stay there and kill an couple of missile tanks when they are reloading, when i feel its time i leave before the surviving missile tanks can shoot again.

I'll doubt only one missile will coming out of a missile tank. In what way would you order my your laser and not let my assault get them? If you really have so many lasers, then i've lost already because you'll just over-number me, but that won't happen. If you only have the same number of lasers as my missiles or assaults, you won't win.

If your really sending only one laser towards it, i'll say thx, juz to note that i could turn the guard mode off and order manually.

If your lasers are retreating, i'll assume my assaults are at the back.

look u cannot win becos u cannot even shoot at them!

the assault tanks are far slower than the laser tanks and have a pitiful range, they will not get a hit on the laser tanks. The missile tanks may get some hits but they are relativley weakly armoured and have a very long reload time. If the laser tanks can surprise the missile tank then it is quite likely the missile tank can be destroyed b4 it manages to fire even once

uh... draw them closer?

this is of course assuming that the person using the laser tanks is a competent player an has full use of all of his limbs?

and if the missile tanks are sheilded =by the assault tanks then the laser tanks can just blow a few of them 2 shreds instead

ok, i love anne/devastater_mech

if you got your assaults in front of your missiles (and i can't sneak behind'em) i'll just hit 'n run with your assaults till your "shield" is gone, and don't forget that my lasers get ranks too ;)

admit it dev. an group of lasertanks own assault tanks and missile tanks