ken's guide: ordos

ken124578

And without power, how on Arrakis could you reach any of your targets?

you clearely don't understand emperor battle for dune, what has great power also has slow speed, less power more speed (dustscout), and if you have an trooper and assault tank i'll have an chemical trooper and lasertank, guess who's gonna win ;)

wrong, you can't destroy my chemical trooper because i will be attacking on the side of the trooper, you can't run it over because you'll have to go around my chemical trooper, you can't kill it, your ass tank and trooper are both anti tank and you can't kill my laser either because your assault and dead trooper cannot fire on it.

devastater_mech/i love anne/anne lover you are probebly some newbie with an lot of talks and bad strategy's that has just been made up and have not been used by you in multiplayer.

unless you show me that you can prove to me that youre not an newbie i will think you are.

What happens if the other player is Harkonnen, and he starts rushing you with Troopers, Light Infantry, Buzzsaws and Assault Tanks? The time it takes you to build your rush means that he'll be building his as well. He might even be building up a force of Gunships if the game started with lots of money.

the answer: first line: dustscouts and lasertanks second line: kobra's and morter infantry's

highly effective against any hark. ground rush.

and as for the gunships: rush him before he gets an hangar

what ordos brings mortors and kobra to a rush, if its a tru rush it gonna be str8 gas dust and a few las to take out any minos taht pop up (hope u killed all his support) and turrets.

o and by the way, for all u atr talkin bout rush is noob tactic... only a stupid ordos and hark is gonna let a atr make minos and give em good support, when i play atr i fully expect ordos and hark to rush me. O and the term rush is misleading. it's not rushing it's recognising when my army can beat ur army and acting decisively, sometimes that recognition just comes real early thats all. my 2 cents

wrong, you can't destroy my chemical trooper because i will be attacking on the side of the trooper, you can't run it over because you'll have to go around my chemical trooper, you can't kill it, your ass tank and trooper are both anti tank and you can't kill my laser either because your assault and dead trooper cannot fire on it.

devastater_mech/i love anne/anne lover you are probebly some newbie with an lot of talks and bad strategy's that has just been made up and have not been used by you in multiplayer.

unless you show me that you can prove to me that youre not an newbie i will think you are.

My strategy works, because i know, thats it.

I'll first squash the cheimcal trooper with my assault, meanwhile, my trooper should be shooting the laser if its close to it, once the chemical trooper is gone, its the assaults turn to turn the laser in pieces.

think of this:

A T <=C

a = assault tank

t = trooper

c = chemical trooper

how in the world can you kill my chemical trooper before i can kill your trooper? YOU CAN'T, the assault tank DOES NOT have enough time to go AROUND the trooper in ordos to squish my chemicall trooper in time to prevent your trooper from dying.

and you have not proven to me that your not an newbie.

Dev_Mech stop all that whining about hit 'n run. Everyone except you knows it. How to use it. But you never read any reason or strategy about hit 'n run. You just put in your mind that it is bad, and you won't change. You don't go argue!

no, 1 tiny mistake does not matter, if i made an mistake then your assault would only hit my laser once, causing its shield to go down.

but that is all.

if i made an big mistake i would go close to your assault tank letting it fire multiple times.

there's an clear difference devastater_mech/i love anne/anne lover

Besides over-numbering it by many times, there's no other way you could kill it

Think!! 3 Fedaykin will kill a Mino with 1 shot. The Fedaykin and the Minos have no chevrons. The Fedaykin will then own the Mongoose as well, or you could dismember the Mongoose with the Laser after the Mino is gone. It works the same way round. If there is 1 Mongoose and 1 Mino, kill the Mongoose while the Mino and Mongoose are walking. Fedaykin easily own Mongoose units. Now you can just dance around the Mino with the Laser Tank until the Mino falls to pieces. ;D