Star Wars

bob_fox

What is your favourite Star Wars movie? List the Star Wars movies from your most favourite one to your least favourite one.

Here are the names (just in case you forgot):

Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999)

Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002)

Episode IV: A New Hope (1977)

Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (1983)

Here's my list:

1. Episode VI

2. Episode V

3. Episode II

4. Episode IV

5. Episode I

1.Return of The Jedi

2.A New Hope

2.The Empire Strikes Back

2.Attack of the Clones

5.The Phantom Menace

That is my order, though i really liked the Phantom Menace also. I loved them all the same, you could rearrange them in any order and it would be right. ;)

1. Empire Strikes Back

2. Return Of The Jedi

3. A New Hope

4. Attack Of The Clones

5. The Phantom Menace

I don't like the new Star Wars that much. In fact, after that last movie, I doubt if I will stand in a long line again to watch the next movie. I'll go buy the VCD for 2 bucks instead. I think Lucas has lost his touch on making Star Wars. I mean, lets face it, Attack of the Clones wasn

I'll have to agree, although she has a weird taste in men... The Episode II Anakin was almost like a human version of Jar Jar, IMO.

Anyway, now for my list:

5 - The Empire Strikes Back

4 - A New Hope

6 - Return of the Jedi

2 - Attack of the Clones

1 - Jar Jar's Big Adventure... uh, ummm, I mean The Phantom Menace ;D

agreed the dark atmosphere that was present in the empire strikes back didn't come back in either episode I or II. The action though is incredible and Jedi finally seem powerful as I found that to be a bit of a problem in the first triology cuz Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker didn't seem to be that good, i mean Yoda would've handled all jedi/sith seen in the first triology at the same time, c'mon even a padawan would've managed that.

What i also like alot in Episode II is that it is a sort of bridge between episode I and the other episodes.

Well Edric, I thought I had already succumbed to the dark side long ago when Mahdi welcomed me to it. But just in case I hadn't, count me in.

SPOILER ALERT: If you are going to read the New Jedi Order book "Traitor" do not read the rest of the post.

It reveals in the book the shameful secret of the Jedi, there is no dark side. The force is one. Therefore, what is called the darkside is the evil in your own heart.

Hrmm, I didn't really like any of the older ones much, the Ewoks are way too cute, and Luke is just, like, way too lucky.

I know people will probably hate me for this, but, ahh well, that's the point of BBS, complaining and yelling at someone else for thier preferances :)

Hrmm, I didn't really like any of the older ones much, the Ewoks are way too cute, and Luke is just, like, way too lucky.

I know people will probably hate me for this, but, ahh well, that's the point of BBS, complaining and yelling at someone else for thier preferances :)

Well I can understand if you don't like the old ones. I mean if i didn't see the old ones before episode I then i also might've said that the old ones are soo slow and luke is indeed a lucky bitch :D. And ewoks may be too cute but hey, it's no jar jar :), at least they fight with rocks instead of dumbness

I didn't see I totally, so I won't judge about that one. But damn I HATE 3PO and JarJar, why did they think of adding them?

I like the Empire Strikes back most.

Then Attack of the Clones

Then Return of the Jedi

Then A new Hope

Hey, but ST is way better :)

naah i can't say, usually i like star wars better then star trek. But i must agree that watching an episode of Star Trek while having dinner or something is great. I like the actors in star trek too, but i find star wars to be a bit more interesting because of the cool lightsaber action and real battles. In Star Trek I often think there's too much talking and not enough fighting