Atreides in QM

zamboe

Is my apresent8ion guys , my 1 day in forum and ..... :-

well atr is bla bla bla and harkonnen bla bla 2

ordos well i like bla bla bla i use bla bla vs atr and bla bla bla

oh elite i play for fun man i enjoy with my dudes and i see u in next qm !

in my life im cool ask for girls hehehe!

cya!

lol, are you serious boellie, lol. Tell you what you ever see me online i will show you how strong ordos is vs atr. And ill even play you on sampa ( i have found a nice start for beating atrs on this map).

As for one house being dominate over the other i think its bs. Its the player that determines the out come. Subs i think play more of a role too, but for the player not the house.

lol, are you serious boellie, lol. Tell you what you ever see me online i will show you how strong ordos is vs atr. And ill even play you on sampa ( i have found a nice start for beating atrs on this map).

As for one house being dominate over the over i think its bs. Its the player that determines the out come. Subs i think play more of a role too, but for the player not the house.

All Right !!

Actually he's right, to a degree. If you take tree players of equal skills, the atr will beat the ord, the ord will beat the hark and the hark will beat the atr (if the map is an even one that is). But if you throw in subhouses, it's a whole new ball game...

HAHAHAHA a good atr player will ALWAYS beat an ordos player... I mean ALWAYS. ordos are quick but much to weak.....

A game w/ a top ord player like me, elite or xvayne, and you will change your mind.

Not if you play someone like d3k at the top of his game ace...

In my experience... both Ordos and Harkonnen tend to be overwhelming in numbers when compared to the Atreides... but though none of the Atreides unit's can use their speed as armor like Ordos lazer tanks, some of the Atreides units are extremely quick but since they can't shoot whilst they move, they cannot use their speed as armor like Ordos lazer tanks. Also, once the Atreides dig in, it is a well known fact that they have more of a chance, I find it ironic how even though the Ordos kobras have big things like armor three times heavier to that of an Atreides minotaur are faster and have bigger guns as well as being more numerous due to a cheaper cost, little things like the Atreides minotaur's slightly longer range makes the Atreides minotaur superior:D

I personally think this game is far more balanced than any game iv'e played and that includes Warcraft3... And im sure anyone who has played Emperor Battle For Dune as well Warcraft3 will agree with me... Emperor doesn't have a single uber unit, only a few overly weak units like contaminators and they're very few and far between and besides an underpowered unit's existence isn't half as bad as an overpowered unit

Acaully if it where a fight between ordos and atr with no subs i would still say ordos. With out feds, imagine the mess lasers would cause. It would force atr to use some thing besides minos, lol. Plus no subs means no sard to help atr with dusties rushes. Also the map has the biggest factor, if you dont know any secrets for it.

Acaully if it where a fight between ordos and atr with no subs i would still say ordos. With out feds, imagine the mess lasers would cause. It would force atr to use some thing besides minos, lol. Plus no subs means no sard to help atr with dusties rushes. Also the map has the biggest factor, if you dont know any secrets for it.

Lasers are no problem id the atr has some kindjal and bikes around his minos ;D.

Ok, lasers can kill bikes with out being hit, kinjal are stationary, so there would always be a weaker spot. Now ordos would have lasers, chems, kobs, dusties, atr must likely go inf, bikes, kinj, minos. Now it really depends on the map, but any map with 2 entrances atr would lose, the speed of ordos would just kill. Sampa type maps woud be tough for ordos, but kobs on the cliffs, behide that middle rock would be un touched, so they could kill the spice, but the same can be said for minos. I dont i know, this would be a fun thing to try. I have two bos vs each house that dont use subs that i used in qm, this is something we should try some time.