Rant...

TMA_1

Geesh

Everybody complains about how horrible some games are. Granted some games are just not fun. Some of them suck. But you guys take it personally. They are making these games for you. You dont have to buy them if you dont like them and if you think its a bad game then make some objective remarks about how a game is bad. not just these stupid >:( >:( or ::) ::) faces.

I paid for all the games i played. Thats why i got/get so upset about WW when they keep promising things they don't deliver. If you think i'm alone in my opinion then ask Nyar. He's made it quite evident he will never buy another WW game, and why. I feel the same way

And just for you TMA: ;D ;D ;D

Emagine comming home from the store, just bought a win2K server [ some clients and supporting software ] and a full Novell server pack. This, just to find out that the darn things doesn't work !

Enfin .. one week after that, you have overcome the shock, financial setback and frustration .. .go the whole bounch working [ with a little help to the MS support who you've paid dearly ].

But that's not all, in the same drawer as those nice CD's mentioned above there is a sh** load of CDrom's that don't work. Games, extension programms, utils, you name it there is a CDrom of it that doesn't seem to be working. [ and yep, all legal ].

The plot of this story. As I've mentioned above, who of you buy there software legally ?

Well, I don't. Not always anyway.

When companies dare to ask that much money for there software and the thing doesn't work, [ it should not be nessecary to have a full computer degree in able to install a game that is ment for the general public. So installation should be possible within let's say 10 minutes, and your brain turned off. Not in 1 hour with your brain working in full tweakers mode ] I sometimes have the urge to copy a CDrom, or get the sofware at another way.

[ note, I'm not saying you should do this. And please don't get the same idea. Then I whould have a supporting group of followers and can be found guilty on several accounts .. . . ::) ;D ]

I have two computers, so I always buy my games to support the software companies, but then I just burn a backup copy and use it for my other comp, cuz there's no way I'm buying two copies just to use at a different comp...especially when they cost neerly $100 bucks (CDN) ...*cough* WCIII *cough*.

I like Armada One, but I don't know if I should buy 2. Not after shelling out $55 bucks for WarIII, and inding little or no improvement other than graphics-wise. I hear Armada 2 is the same way. (Though, when I WarIII sold back on eBay days later, I got $50 back)