Max Payne

ethan

Yes, i gotta agree, Max Payne really is a class game! There is so much detail throughout, it is amazing.

Pity about not having a multiplayer in the first release though. But never the less, an excllent game, once u understand the storyline

Probably my favourite game, next to emperor, but i cant get it to install!

lol doc lol ;D

its payne get him!

go to love that bullet time... i used a trackball mouse with the game that way i got good at jumping thru the door and doing a 360 while clearing out the room of bad guys!

gotta love that bullet time! ;D

i agree max payne is agreat game but the only thing that bothered me was the whole baby scene ∧ following the blood trails as the crying gets worse (I am a dad of 2 but it might not of bothered others) other than that game was a great play

Yeah, it kicks ass. At first i didn't find it too interesting cuz i'm not realy a fan of detective stories but it got quite fun (and hard :)). I love the double uzi. Rattatatta see ya later baddies.

Also the crowbar rocks :)... My friend said to me: Hey it's a shoot em up, not a beat em up! :)

foloowing the blood trails and listening for the right way to go... turn the wrong way and the sound is gone and omgosh some of those jumps were almost immpossible (or maybe i was just jumping in the wrong places) ;D

Max Payne a terrible horror game not for children and people with weak nerves. But ir rulezz. One thing bugs me that it's familiar to the matrix movie, especialy the entrance to the ASIR building, but no matter. My favorite scene is when Nicole gave him a drug doze saying : Try the benefits of my brew and then Max, you'r in the video game ;D

The Pain burned my soul - But I was too tired to go on.

bump-sorry for not responding, but have you guys heard of

MODS?

go to www.maxpayneheadquarters.com for a good list of modifiers for the game. i think Max Powers Total Conversion will be the best mod ever made.... :P

you should also visit the forums....i am postman there .... :P

• 2 weeks later...