The Best Subhouse?

shortbusme182

Hahaha, I have and always will Agree with Tleilaxu Fanatic, Tleilaxu are the way to go. I don't care what you say, or even what you have. March 100 Contaminators into a Building rock and look what happens, soon you have 150 contaminators.

Leech,

Leech, I have nothing else to say. Use these great creations to run all over Minos and Kobras because they are to quick to get hit and soon a little nasty Leech will be attached to every Mino/Kobra. I don't think there a player out there who can get them all off with out loosing half.

Also I better take this oppertunity to say, I'm getting real sick of this Sard/Freman crap. Every time I play online, it's the only houses I see. GET A NEW HOUSE. Or give me a strategy aganist them.

Barron Harkonnen,

Forever in alliance with the Tleilaxu of Bene Tleilaxu

oh my goodness!

I am dying of laughter... please stop before I have a cardiac arrest!

There should be a RULE for the Emperor Strategy Forums: If you've never played Emperor online, don't post here 'cause you are gonna make us laugh ourselves to death!

Tlieaxu are incredibly easy to counter. Sure, they can be annoying at times, but that's all they are. An annoyance that is easily countered. Use them against me and they will suck some vehicles for a few seconds, then the leeches will be removed.

Contaminators are by far the most useless unit in the game. They have virtually no tangible use whatsoever. Anyone who builds Contaminators... needs help. Mental help. 8)

use contaminators against the computer in skirmish matches. they march light inf/chem inf/scouts at you all the time....:P but in multi they suck, period.

fremen are the best in a combo with guild.

saradakur are good, but not as good as fremen. fremen are cheaper, cloaked and don't attract worms.

Well the Fremen does have an advantage over the Sardaukars, but the Fremens shall be on their knees under the Sardaukars if them two are having a battle.And the thing about attracting the worm doesn't really matter that much, and even though their cloaked you could still see their tracks when their travelling on the sand.And Barron, your even a bigger dumbass than Navaros, but he's now probably not anymore by the look of the message he typed on top.

There should be a RULE for the Emperor Strategy Forums: If you've never played Emperor online, don't post here 'cause you are gonna make us laugh ourselves to death!

There in NO rule like that. And I will tell you the real rules:

You can post anything about Emperor strategy here, if it is for campaign, skirmish, or multiplayer.

When you say a strategy/unit/(sub)house is bad or good, add at least 1 argument with it

Respect people arguments, when you think it's wrong, you try to counter that with your own arguments.

Don't start a new topic about exactly the same subject when there is already a topic about this. This only counts if that topic is not out-dated.

Many rules are also known in social life, and life-discussions. And they count so here.

For me Fremen are the best, for their stealth and wormriding. But that's something I posted in many topics about this subject :)

For me Fremen are the best, for their stealth and wormriding. But that's something I posted in many topics about this subject :)

i like fremen too, but i seldom play spice maps. i will today though :P

Dev_Mech you continue to post the most absurd statements I've ever seen. Won't you please play me in QM? I bet you'd get 10 kills in that game, MAX. ;D

Fremen Warriors Own Sards. My Fremen Warriors will kill masses of Sards without even getting *touched* by the Sards. Plus, Sards have much more limited use than Fremen.

Fremen have dozens of useful applications in almost any game. Sards only have a very small number of tangible uses, and in many games they end up having *no* tangible use. (like vs. any Atreides player if the game goes over 5 minutes)

That's absolute bullshit, A Fremen(both) will need to do atleast 4 hits before a Sardaukar(both) is down, and a Imperial Sardaukar will only need to take one shot to kill it(i think two for a Fredaykin). What do you think now?

And about the vehicle bit, the Fredaykin does do a better job in killing vehicles than the Imperial Sardaukar Elite does, but its ultimate armour + iys AA capability make up for it.

I like House Ix (isn't that obvious?) The reason mainly being the Projector Tanks. Very useful on campaign maps like Plaster Basin, where the spice actually runs out. Pretty soon, you can't build anything, and the only way you can get reinforcements, is through the neighbouring territories. Therefore, I get 1-2 projectors, and proceed to "project the s**t" out of the enemy. Then, once all the defences are weakened/destroyed, I roll in the real units. :)

It works on human too!! Have the "real" units in the front during an attack, and when their fighting, roll the projected one's in and your opponent could do nothing about it even though they know its a fake one.

Actually, against humans, I've found this tactic to be close to useless. Mainly due to the fact that humans can see that the projection is fake, and they just send scouts... :P

If I was going to defend against a projection rush behind a real force, I'd move the scout slowly, little by little so that he stays invisible. I'd come from round the back of the projection horde, and the run straight in. Bye, bye, projections. I also wouldn't let the enemy get that close to my base with projections and real units. If he was able to do that, then I would lose anyway.