The Best Subhouse?

shortbusme182

Fremen owns Sardaukar?? ??? Absolute bullshit, that might apply to Imperial Sardaukar Elite, but infinitily not the Imperial Sardaukars !! They'll blast the crap out of it easily.

hahahahahah okay how about a game, me and Vilgent vs. Dev_Mech and Sard_Elite.

We will destroy your Sards with Fremen and then the deal is whoever is proven right in that game has to come on here and apologize for being wrong.

LOL. Reg Sards owning Warriors. Yeah right. 8)

I completely agree with Navaros here. However the terms must be fair. The same number of Fremen Warriors should fight the same number of Imperial Sarduakar to balance the score. Otherwise it isn't really fair, and therefore unreliable to base judgement on.

What Ix said might be a little cumbersome to do since counting each one might be hard (unless they want us to own just a few of their Sards with a few of our Warriors - we could do that too).

One on one, Warriors own regular Sards and in even numbers of masses, or even if the Warriors are a bit less in number than the Sards, Sards will still get owned.

So if Dev_Mech and Sard_Elite accept we will be open to doing it on whatever scale you like. If you guys want to count, then it will be 10 Warriors each vs 10 regular Sards each. If you want a larger scale battle than that, what we'll do is me and vilgent will get 3 Camps, you two can get 3 Sard Barracks, and all of us just keep building those one type of units until you guys are ready, at which point everyone stops all unit production and the rumble can start.

You tell us. Me and Vilgent will be quite happy to prove you wrong either way.

cool. if we don't do it tonight (August 16) then you might have to wait a while because I am moving this weekend and my Internet might not be up at the new place until some time next week.

how should me and vilgent contact you, Dev_Mech, and Sard_Elite if he accepts? We need a way to arrange the exact time we are gonna meet on WOL

• 1 month later...