When do you know when your a Dune fantic?

quoudam72

aB: We are all fanatics, and we all know this. Don't state the obvious. It makes you look stupid.

On Giedi prime, I think you mean.

This is the only thing he says regarding the exact plan is:

"I will have Arrakis back for myself... he

who controls the Spice, controls the

universe... and what Piter didn't tell you

is we have control of someone who is very

close to Duke Leto.  This person... this

traitor... will be worth more to us than

ten legions of Sardaukar."

Hope this helps. Why did you want to know?

The Gob is out there Scully...err sorry about that wrong thing.  Anyhow Gobalopper is a sensible and reasonable person.  Do not flood the forum with worthless posts, do not play the forbidden game who's name shall not be uttered, do not post anything it says not to on the terms of usage agreement thing, try to respect everyone, you get the point.

*Walks in with the nice people from the Institute*  Hi Mahdi, we aren't goign to hurt you.  In fact we're going to give you a room and a jacket right next to the guy who thinks he's God.  Its ok Mahdi.  *Guys tackle him and force the straight jacket on him*

Nothing to see here folks, jsut Mahdi cracking under the strain of moderating these forums to long.

*They take Mahdi to be tested for sanity*

Damn that hurt.  

Ok, now that Gob's gone to buy some more vasiline (why, you don't want to know), I've got a few seconds to set some stuff straight.

Firstly, I wish those people would come and put me in the institution, it would sure beat (well, actually, there wouldn't be any beatings, which is one of the good things about it) living in Gob's basement chained to a furnace with Davo, Shiroko, and Riper.  Davo's tried to gnaw off my leg a couple times in the last week (Gob doesn't feed us that often), and Riper, well, lets just say he hasn't yet acquired a taste for human flesh, which turned out to be Ordos25's undoing.

Remember Ordos25?

He's still here.

Parts of him anyway.

Not maany.

Just the stuff we found indigestable.

Anyway, for those of you who haven't realized what I've been trying to say, here's it is in simplest forms:

HELP US!  GOB'S A SOCIOPATHIC HERMAP[hrODITE WHO HAS KIDNAPPED THE STAFF AND TORTURES US IN UNSPEAKABLE WAYS!

And remember:  If you ever visit him, when he says finger food, he really means finger food.

I will save you!

I hope on a plain to canada. for some reason there playing indina jones music. dada da da da da.

I land.  Nock on Gobs door.

Hello how can i help you.

HI gob its me exatreides.

Oh come in. would you like some finger food?

ah..no thanks.

Listen gob i know what you have done to the other moderaters i am here to free them.

NO! there mine! gob then pics up a peace of canadian bacons and tosses it at me. i dodge then pick up some kind of french fry. oh my god its a finger! i toss it back at gob. it hits him right on shin. he falls down. nocked out. i pull out some plyers and run down into the basement. 1 by one I free them. they all run upstaris. whare they find Gob. they all begin visuoshly terroring peaces of flesh away and eating them. untill there is no gob. they all then thank we and run away. happy.

Ah my work is done. enjoy your fredom moniteraters.