When do you know when your a Dune fantic?

quoudam72

WormWorshipper leeriness is good. You just had your first lesson "newbie". I would say you are on your way to gaining the mentoring that you asked for in your first post. What is it with my username you ask? My name comes from the Dune book itself I did not want any of the character names because well, I could never be those characters so I chose to make my own with what was provided. Very humorous in pointing to the slight fact that my username sounds kinda like a character from the Star Wars universe. This was not intended it just happened that way and I do not pay it any attention cause people will know the difference when they become familiar with Dune. And as far as greeting go Hallmark are the experts. Do not fear join us in the sands of Dune.

I will "walk" with you anywhere in the Duneiverse! My apologies!  

may I please be a member of the brother hood!!! :'( :'( p p pllleeeeaaasssseee!!!oh and emperor got me into dune.

I was on line and went to westwood.com and saw emp thought it was cool then my dad said a book was called dune-I read it and then I got hooked to dune ;) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D

I give fedakin lots of gold and 500 tons of spice as a bribe ;D ;D :) :) :D 8)

*looks at Ordos 45 in amazment and says I thought I had mentioned it to you before?*

Anyway guys "Brotherhood of the Sands" is something that I am working on for the Dune Generations on-line game. It's still in the process any "fanatics" interested go to the Dune Generations forum for more information.