open topic  if u were any house

BOUNTYHUNTER296

i would be house desgrods

House desgrods

units:Ice-freezing tank0able to freeze infantry and kill them all then a ice-defroster comes and pick up the frozen enemy units and turn them to ur side

ice-defroster-able to take ur frozen enmey units to a defroster and cloning building for determining their cash value and doubling the rate making this house have units be built at a recyler

meaning the ice pickup takes ur houses unit and copy the dna to make that unit into the house

it works wit tanks and air units too except it makes a copy of the unit  so it be built

buildings:

flying ice-transforming tank-this unit can attack and be deployed and is the main building block of the entire industry

the tank when deployed as a building can defend itself and it has a built in secret weapon when upgraded

the super weapon is called the Ice freezing strike and it can warp the enemy units into a nearby defroster to begin changing the units to their side

note:this house is dangerous unless u have a flamethrower to thaw out ur units before they go into the defroster

good enough?

i ran out  of ideas so keep posting and i think its time to go to sleep theres school tomorrow hehe a 12th grader is afraid of me and i kick another guy too then i got kick out of class and now im into study hall woops wander off for a sec

I agree, Pan.

I think if you're going to explain your fictitious units, you should at least make them realistic sounding, rather than saying something like "A hovertank with a nuclear rocket launcher that only affects bad guys...".  It's more interesting that way, anyway.

House Mordecai, who utilise cheap flying bots with attached lasers. Since everyone in the books uses shields, this would mean total chaos on any battlefield, resulting in victory for House Mordecai! (If people stopped using shields it would be even easier! Mwahahahaha!)

All hail the mighty assassin House - House Mordecai!

House: KYA

Mascout: Mongose surounded by blue trimming.

Allies: To hard to tell

enemys: To hard to tell.

Planet: KYA prime.

Specail weapons: Mac cannon. Large super heated Projectile weapon acelterated by a large magnetic charge. Nova Bomb. Matter Anti Matter bomb capabul  of a 5.7 megaton to a 1.3 giga ton blast. Used primarely to  cause a enemy sun to go Nova but small devises can be planted in a small suit case.

Objective. Protection of are people and the destruction of the yuzahn vong.

Elite foces: Freman Fedikay.

Specail ships: Primeval class Battleships. And KYA Orni Carriers

Most insidious weapon: lunch box size Nova bombs capabul of a 5.2 magaton blast

Leader: General King.

Personal Sidearm: Crsknive and small projectile weapon.

Fighter craft: KYA locters. KYA fighter crew have been the most elite since the great KYA vs. Setera war.