open topic  if u were any house

BOUNTYHUNTER296

Your "house" plan is flawed, Ordos45!  If one unsuspecting oaf stepped on one mine, and if you're lawn is "full" of mines, as you say, said oaf would no doubt set off a mine, which would do one of two things:

A)  A chain reaction would begin, setting off mine after mine, which is sure to damage your maze-filled house.

2)  he mine's blast would blow away all of the other mines, leaving a clear path to your maze-filled house.

As for the mazes, I've seen the movie "Labrynth", so I shouldn't have any problems.  I'll just get David Bowie and a bunch of Muppets to lead me through the maze, and into the part where you are.

Behold my deviosity!  ;)

House Ophidian

Colour: Brown

Mascot: A Snake climbing up someone's neck.

Side: Evil

Allies: Tleilaxu, Sardaukar, Harkonnen.

Enemies: Worst enemy is the Emperor ;)

Description:

The baddie of the Houses.

Units:

Scout Cost $30

Same

Slingshot Sniper $70

Fires an Inkvine canister that does damage only to infantry.

Chain Whipper $200

Able to use a short-range Chain to kill infantry with one hit.

Flaming Taskmaster $150

A soldier in a fire-proof suit wielding a flamethrower.

Engineer $500

Armed with a Grenade Launcher.

Robot Leech $400

A vehicle with 2 legs pointing forward. Able to crush infantry and crawl up to infantry rock with slight decrease of speed. Has a Machinegun on it.

Bullet-Proof Tank $1000

An Assault Tank that is faster yet receives no damage from bullets.

Gas Tank $725

A small tank that fires via 2 ports from it's sides. Fires Gas. Very short range. Light armour, very fast. Hovors.

Generic Catapult $1000

An Inkvine Catapult that never misses. Inkvine Canisters home in like missiles onto target.

Special Starport Unit: Ophidian $1500

A large unit that moves up to an enemy and fires 4 flame waves at the enemy. Has a very long range. looks like a snake with 8 legs.

Defence Air  Unit: ADP

Same as Harks.

Attack Air Unit: Recon Dogfighter $2000

doesnt need to land on a landing pad. has unlimited ammo. Works like a Gunship but with better firepower, speed and armour.

Turrets: Lvl 1

Blood Turret $550

Fires lava onto the enemy, rendering the area hot. fire-proof suits needed to get across alive. Vehicles are not affected. Range of a pop-up turret.

Vindicator $1500

A pop-up turret that fires a laser beam capable of diminishing any unit with just one hit.very rapid fire. consumes a lot of power and occupies a small amount of space. lightly armoured.

Pretty good heh?

I'd be House Ordos... with a few, erm, "improvements":

Spice Creator - cost $100

This useful little building combines Ixian and Tleilaxu technology to produce artificial spice at an enourmous rate, giving House Ordos infinite funds.

Planet Buster - cost $2000

A very large detonator. Once deployed, you have 1 day to get off the planet before it blows up! It's invulnerable to all weapons.

;D ;D ;D ;D

If its that type of house...

House: Setara

Homeworld: Setara Prime

Goal: Control the spice due to stolen sandtrout residing on Setara Beta.

Elite Forces: Katana Infantry-use swords and las blasts to kill without mercy.

Beserker Forces: Serpent Strikers-turned loose only in times of desperation, these altered men and women fight until dead, they must be completely destroyed, because their programming is so strong they never stop fighting until every body part is gone.

Ultimate Weapon: The spores.

House Solicia

leader: me

planet: Solace

weapons

Diablos cost 650

heavily armed shock troops armed to the teeth. Special weapon is the spiked arm shield, for melee only. also have sniper rifle with 2 second pause between fire. also carry a rocket launcher, must deploy to switch from rifle to rocket launcher sniper and rocket 2-3 hit infantry kill

Demons cost 1250

medium speed, medium armor tanks wieldind alot of cluster missles, pause between firing 3seconds

angels cost 750

very fast and agile aircraft with gophers and and anti air/vehicle missles. gophers are highly explosivec bombs that drill in to the ground. when enemy is present it detonates causing the ground yto fly up and the target to suffer bith blast and fall damage, most effective against bu9ldings. each angel carrys 3.

all for now.

i have a couple of house names if u guys are interested into taking them

here they are:

House Dragonarate-super weapon:Army of dragons descending onto the enemy unleashing their fire!!!!!

House Destregon-superweapon:unleashed the mighty unit of the  time traveling  Monkey- it uses a power that can burn all ur enemies to death

i cant type because i jammed by middle finger into my locker-it may seen funny to u but not me because its hurting me now i cant type now oww

can u guys alter the houses i gave u of their descriptions  because i was putting ideas i got from somewhere!!!!!

House  dragonarate and house destregon description must be change!!! thank you and come again