Gob, does majority rule in this case???

Frodo_I

Just wondering/postulating, if like 4/5's of the forum users vote to have someone removed from the forum, would you be open to it??? I mean, the guy i have in mind isn't worth anything to the site anyways, he doesn't mod, doesn't update winners list, doesn't help with constructive advice, just posts crap, allways, and everyone hates it, and they say so too

It's not like the guy wouldn't be able to access the forum, he just wouldn't be able to post public messages, as far as i know, he would even be able to IM. So it's not like you would be booting someone out of the community, just the public forum

People are dumb but its a free site. If they follow rules than they can stay on the site. Besides its good to have the "annoying" people on forums. Hell look at me.hehe Anyways just chill with that stuff. Dont openly say that kind of crap about Navaros. If you have a personal problem with an online person then number 1: you need to get out more often and number 2: dont listen to him. Pretty simple stuff.

Hmm, being populair isn't the same as following the rules. So I doesn't agree with this democratic system (hehe).

And Navaros wasn't mentioned. You people are starting to spam posts with that. You are complaining that he is irritating, but you keep spamming about 'Navaros is annoying'. Aaaargh >:(

Unless Navaros breaks the rules he probably won't be banned, the exception would be if he pisses me off. Anyone who reads his messages and doesn't laugh has a problem. :)

I don't usually laugh, but i do feel pity. Does that mean i have a problem??? OH! and how did everyone know i was talking about Nav??