A new mod: Chapterhouse

Ghosty_Square

You give a deployable unit the Fradvfremen = True, and the line

Resource = Unit you want it to deploy into.

Like the vidiware model.

If you make it deploy into another deployable unit, you can make that one also deploy into another unit, thus making a deploy chain.

Well, that's damn near ingenius. Hat's off to Voltirus, I'm in awe. What about resources? Still harvesting the spice even though it really doesn't matter half as much in the latter books as it does in the earlier ones? Hmmm, what about a MCV type vehicle that can deploy into a turret or windtrap, so if there is room say on a cliff, this vehicle can be used to fortify it as a strong point?

Nevermind, got it. I may be putting it in my mod, but if you want it, I'll be more than happy to throw it to you. The MCV, ehhh, MWT (Mobile Wind Trap) can be used to fortify positions normally available only to vehicles and even then only with a ADVCarryall.

No prob, I think it has to be a wind trap, or else there I think the game crashes because there is no support for the turret. By the way, I'm also working on a few of the later book units such as the Honored Matres, Futars, and the Hammership. Would you guys want to compare notes? I'm sure we could arrange a fair trade if you or I had anything attractive to offer one another.

I work for free, or money, either way, when the mod is released, everyone will know.

If you are after a particuallar unit idea, give me the basic function, and I will figure out something.

Most people will, perhaps if you put it in a thread, get many answers.

• 3 months later...

And heres what you make it do ;) Its the tleilaxu trojan. 5 infantry jump out and instead of missle turret give it the living turret ability. But would it still shoot AA and if it did leech an Air drone or Gunsship or ADP or Orni or Carryall or Advcarryall, would a leech drop from the sky? That would be cool ;D And let it keep the radiation too. 8)

The mod is not finished.

The futars will be a subhouse.

Djcid I don't know if a leech would drop from the sky, but I know I 'm not going to find out cos I won't try it ;D

Inoculator the story for this mod is based on Frank Herbert's last book of the Dune series "Chapterhouse: Dune"

Sorry :-