A new mod: Chapterhouse

Ghosty_Square

Honoured Matre Trainee

Like the name suggests, an Honoured Matre who hasn't completed her training. Useful to clear light infantrymen.

Honoured Matre

An Honoured Matre who has completed her training. Most units can't stand against her in 1vs1 combat.

Great Honoured Matre

One of the most powerful Honoured Matre weapons, she can take out a group of soldiers in mere miliseconds. Added to that, she is immune to Voice.

Infantryman

A light unit, cheap and quick to build.

VTW trooper

A trooper carrying Honoured Matre ultimate secret weapons. "They can turn victory into defeat"

Groundcar

An unarmoured vehicle used to transport troops.

AA troopers

Honoured Matres prefer to keep heavy weapons in space and only have light equipment on the ground. This can be a fatal mistake. During an air attack this very light AA unit could be your only chance.

Jet Fighter

No, it has nothing to do with the KH mod’s Jet Fighter. It's one of the heavy units that Honoured Matres keep in space (actually in the air).

Light Combat Vehicle

The well-known sand bike... a light vehicle used for ground patrols

I may have some problems with the xbfs. There are but a few female models. They have no weapons. This is a problem.

Is there any way to add a gun to it, similar to how adrian added the gun to the guniap by switching the FXData section with the air drone. What if you were to switch the FXData section from the adv. fremen with the fxdata section of the Female model.

And don't quit, finish it. Don't be like Ghosty.

i dont know how to take this comment  ???  If it wasnt for Ghosty would you be working on the KH mod right now, would my music have been made, would EBMonks movie been shown.... I dont think it would.  You may be ribbing Ghosty, but hes not here to defend or explain why he couldnt finish.  So instead of dissing him ligthen up some... its his work you are helping to finish.  8)

he did a great job on version 1 on KH, and I learned alot from it, so just like djcid said, be glad that ghosty made it in the first place, if it wasn't for him alot of the new mods and stuff wouldn't be out.

I wasn't dissing him, nor was I insulting him. I know his work was great, and where it got us all. He may have had good reasons, but I don't think he should have just quitted his work, at least just finished up some bugs. At least finished in some way.

I learnt a lot from his Modding entrys.

Vidiware, stay ontopic or use IM.

Sound switching is easy -look at the sfx folder and inis there, you'll pick it up.

As to the FXDATA... it's best to ask Adrian - he seems to be one of a few to understand that technicality level of the xbfs.

Here are the descriptions of additional BG and HM units.

Bene Gesserit Truthsayer

A unit used to detect and clear devious enemies such as gholas.

Honoured Matres units

Lighter

A light  and fast vehicle travelling on suspensors. Armed with a powerful lasgun it serves as a support battle tank.

Roc Honoured Matre

These Honoured Matres have been trained to kill with every muscle of their body. No need for further explanations on how these units exterminate their enemies.

Spy

A unique HM unit, used to inflitrate and capture enemy buildings.

MCP

Another light ground vehicle the Mobile Combat Platform carries armour-piercing missiles.

Even though the Bene Gesserit have a heavy ground vehicle and the Honoured Matres have three light ones, you should all understand that emphasis will be put on making the infantry more powerful and confining vehicles to support role.

I 'm thinking about giving the Truthsayer the ability to uncloak stealthed units within the range of her weapon.

Anyway, here is the first Tleilaxu unit:

Face Dancer

Can transform in the most useful units of the other houses. Though his appearence doesn't change (this makes sense, since he may not change his clothing  ;) ),

he will acquire the name, and characteristics (speed, health, weapon etc) of the unit he has transformed to.

I talked to Adrian, he said that you can't add a gun to the female civ, that when he added the gun to th guniap, it all ready had a gun, just not the firing animation. But I changed some of the textures on the Fremen Fedaykin for my mod, and it looks like a woman. Voltrius, if you want me to send you the files just ask.