A new mod: Chapterhouse

Ghosty_Square

Voltirus, sorry about not giving you the Kwasitz Hederach. But I believe it should remain in the hands of Edric O. the original KHMod maker, now that Ghostys gone.

If you wish, I would be happy to help you with this Mod. I can mainly do Programming if you need it.

If all goes well the new mod will contain:

3 new houses

3 new subhouses

Over 40 new units

New maps on new worlds

It will be even bigger than KH.

Unfortunately, for the next four weeks, I 'm having exams so I cannot start work until the 11th of June.

Here is a list of the Bene Gesserit units. Notice that infantry units greatly outnumber vehicles. Every unit that is mentioned here, appears in the book. (if you wonder what "Rakis" is, it is Arrakis as it is called in the last book).

Bene Gesserit Acolyte

Acolytes are Bene Gesserit training to become Reverend Mothers. Their abilities do not match the abilities of a Reverend mother, however they are an effective for supporting other troops since they carry a tiny lasgun (Bene Gesserit refuse to carry heavier weapons).

Bene Gesserit Sister

These Sisters are either Sisters who haven't passed the Agony

i believe hes going for a total over haul... out with the old in with the new.  hes just using the games engin or how ever they say it.  I tool am an  avid ordos fan (ORDOS ORDIE - O2D  is my clan)  but am very interested to see this mod.  have already started some tracks for the Bene Gesserit house... something nice and a lil slower (almost classical if you will) is this right for the BG voltirus?  what do ou want me to do with the music tracks when done?  I sent the ones to Ghost for KH but they ended up overflowing his mailbox (think it pissed him off too  ;D) i didnt know they would do that... and gob said he would post them here... i dont want to impose on Gob with out asking so let me finish em first and then we'll worry aboot who i need to send em to.  I'm gonna work on one house at a time for now and since I started with the BG i'll finish it first.