A new mod: Chapterhouse

Ghosty_Square

Well, if version one works fine works perfectly fine, there is no need to make another version. But since there will definetely be some problems (if not bugs, some balance problems are sure to exist ), a second version will be made.

Now since Timemn doesn't seem to be interested in the vertical worm, i will include it in this mod as a Tleilaxu unit. And it will be based on information from the book (though it never happened in the book actually).

You will have a unit that buries itself under the sand. Move it wherever u want (it would be a good idea to move it among enemy units!!!). Then deploy it to call a vertical worm. A vertical worm just goes up, then back in the sand devouring any units that were abovee it.

i was hoping the unit could call the emperor worm not just the verticel one.  I remember a post about someone unlocking the emperor worm and being able to place it on a map in the mapeditor, and then I asked ghosty if it was possible for a unit in game to call the emperor instead of the riding ones.  But it was voltirus that actually got it to work with a verticel worm. (bet ghosty could of got the emp worm) ;D j/k great job Volt cant wait to see it!

I said I couldn't start until the 11th of June. Since I got some free time last weekend, five BG units are ready. But as I said, after 11 June, I will be able to work much more on the mod and if I work hard it may be ready by the end of June.

• 4 weeks later...

I said I couldn't start until the 11th of June. Since I got some free time last weekend, five BG units are ready. But as I said, after 11 June, I will be able to work much more on the mod and if I work hard it may be ready by the end of June.

Yeah right... by the end of June. Anyway here are Tleilaxu unit descriptions:

Ghola soldier

The Tleilaxu use their flesh vats to quickly create ghola soldiers. These troops are the main infantry unit of the Tleilaxu. Very cheap but ineffective against most targets.

Tleilaxu Trooper

Those troops carry biological weapons that can also be used against shielded targets.

Face Dancer

Tleilaxu Face Dancers transform to the most powerful units of the other houses and are one of the most powerful Tleilaxu weapons.

Elite Face Dancers

These Face Dancers cannot transform to other units. They have killed and copied the personas of enemy elite warriors, thus turning into excellent fighters themselves.

Domel assistant

Support infantry – they carry light lasguns

Khasadar Warrior

A shielded unit armed with a powerful projectile launcher. Excels against vehicles.

SI Troops

The sex immune troops are new Tleilaxu experiments. They are immune against the Bene Gesserit Imprinters and the Honoured Matres, thus turning out to be an excellent support weapon.

Tleilaxu Master

Armed with poisoned darts and stealthy when still, this troop may be more dangerous than it may seem.

Tleilaxu Mahai

The Tleilaxu Master of Masters. No need to say more.

Tleilaxu Tarfu

The Tleilaxu tried to create replicas of Futars in their flesh vats. Even though they failed, the creatures that were made during the experiments seem to be effective in battle.

Malik Brother

Tleilaxu Masters that have met in kehl and are currently in a religious frenzy.

Tleilaxu Mobile Laboratory

This vehicle releases chemical substances that destroy the spice

Self-Destructor

Tleilaxu prefer to destroy their secrets rather than let them fall into enemy hands. Thus they have created those suicidal vehicles that will cause huge explosions. When not used to destroy Tleilaxu secrets, these units can be used to destroy enemy targets.

Worm attractor

Tleilaxu have created a special unit that can attract worms. If deployed among enemy units, it can wreak havoc.