Best unit??

alphabeta4000

well, groups of sardaukar can take out almost anything, but the nest unit all by itself is the sonic tank.                                                                                                                     ::)DUH! ::)

never saw a Guild Mega cannon before.

anyways there's no best unit, it's how u use it 8) 8) 8)

but if u stil insist on the bset unit, i think it's the gunship. tough, capable of killing any unit in groups (except troopers and Devastators) and they're FAST! ;D

Ornithopters are good too, but Gunships fire 2 missiles.

are more heavily armoured. Even minos and sonic tanks cant get that irritating Gunship!

I don't think you can tell what is the best unit at one to one battles. It depends on several factors. Such as: opponement, terrain, starting position etc.

However I do have a favorite overall unit. The Minotauris. It has long range firepower. Effective against infantery and armored vehicels. It has a strong amor and is perfect for base defence. However it is not very fast and not effective against fast-moving targets.

Every unit has +'s and also -'s

Indeed Minos are the best they have great fire power and range. it is sad that they are devastated by one salvo of the missile tank and are not that heavily armored.

By the way GUILD MEGA CANNON is a REALLY HUGE CANNON. the longest range in the game but the fire power. Its something to laugh about

Guest RatsAss66

Well the emperor worm could probably destroy anything, mainly cause of his layers of skin and his subterrainian abilities.

But the best unit you can get is the three legged dog. He kicks ass, thats all I can say. The devestator has its weaknesses though. It can be killed by the sonic tank, the laser tank, only one fremen fedaykin, or a minotaurus. but this guys an allrounder.

I-feel-sick!

Gimme  an elite minotaurus and a repair vehicle and you will see some fireworks. Just one Mino and I will get the   job done......... The clean way or the Really sloppy way........ So dont ask when my base has a lot of holes...... those were the marks enemies of enemies trying to rush my base........ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes, if the enemy fired a weapon with spread capabilities they would all die. and if they pass through a spice mine that would explode all of those projected units die....... SO I stick with the terror of the desert the Minotaurus