New sub-house?

Dante

Ok. Who thinks the Bene Gesserit should be a sub-house? And if so, what kind of units would they have?

And for those of you who say that they could only be used inside buildings, why not go inside then? Sort of, click twice on a building and get a view of the inside like you do outside. Then try to kill whoever's in there.

What do you think?

I think bene gesserit is nothing more than a bunch of sorceresse without any weapons...and due to that they need to corrupt and kill to get to thier objective...well kinda tleilaxu lol but I think that maybe with that "voice" unit they could do something good...like mind controle or like a unit become uncontrolable and destroy his master...lol could be fun...

• 4 weeks later...

i'm making a mod for emperor that includes the bene gesserit. Check out the topic in the Dune Editing forums, it's House Maros Mod. It will make the bene gesserit, ginaz, smugglers, and Maros playable! ;D

no, it won't. What happens is this...

You know how subhouses work in the game, once you build conyard, wintrap,barracks and/or factory, you can build the subhouse? Well it will work like that. But House Maros (who replaces Ordos) will automatically get the Bene Gesserit. So, you don't get to turn them on or off, they are just there. Same goes with Atreides, but they get Ginaz, And Harkonnen gets the Smugglers.

• 2 weeks later...

No, Ordos, just like in the KH mod no more Atreides. Well as long as it is a mod.

But the Bene-Gesserit subhouse doesn't look nice to me, they aren't such fighters which let hire themselves

I feel silly enough asking the question here. To ask it in the editing forum where everyone talks about mods all the time would be even sillier. Can all mods be turned off, and back on? Or just some of them? And, if it is some of them, then will the Bene Gesserit one here be one of them?

Pleeeeese answer!