Harkonnen Stratgey No.1

the_baron99

Guest xlz1040

leave the_barron alone.. God, you guys are so mean.. now stop wanking and get me a good HK strat

hey weirdo before me SHUT UP and SHUT UP again and...um...Baron u aren't fooling us so reply like a man and...um...well......well being mean is fun and the baron is an idiot who deserves it ;D :)

He's the insane one I went to his site. He talks to himself still. And his mighty sardaukar crushing the enemy screenshot is from the final Atreides mission on Dune 2000. It was sardaukar attacking the emperor's base and the harks.

dang it......foward sshields are down.....commence pursuit.....MWHAHAHA we haf a tractor beam on him MWHAHAHA

WE are the BORG u will be ...be....be...wut was it again??? @$$ sumthing??

oh well......

and i am not becoming BARON99.......

hello muidib welocme to TA (trekes anonamis.

*Group. hello muidib*

*maidib.I'm not a trekey*

*Group. the first step of recovery is saying that you have a problem.*

I'm a treky too muidib

and i'm not ashamed of it.

Weird fact it seems from the day i was born i was cursed look at all

these things that happend on birth birth day june 10 in history

1.1569 first tornado on record in america sighted

2.the first day of the sailam witch hangings started on my birth day

3. AA was founded on my birth day in 1935.

LoL what's funny is you managed to misspell my name 2 times. But yeah your birthday sucks, cursed boy. :) Challenger's crew died on the year of my birth. That's all that really happened that was bad (that I know of). And....I GUESS....I'm a trekkie, but I'm so ashamed! *Runs to bedroom weeping*

Buddy, ya wanna know why he spelled your name wrong? Because you spelt it wrong! I am assuming you are trying to be Paul's alter name, and if you are, your an idiot, if not, I take everything back.

Ex that is bad stuff on your birthday. Challenger exploded about 5 months before I was born. And I too am a Trekkie or is it Trekker. I should know because I watched a documentary on it. I have seen the Pilot and final episodes of every Star Trek Series. Now about the mis-spelling MoiDib's name...don't worry about it. Everyone makes typos.

• 3 weeks later...