Hark's Rock

Fremen_Mentat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Harkonnen House has just as much stategy as any other house in the game. With the help of devestators and strong combat tanks we can over power our enemies. When they plan their stategic attack on our bases we give them the turn around with the mass numbers of tanks. So I will play anyone who says house Harkonnen has no smarts to them. Long live Harkonnen Harkonnen!

Barron Harkonnen

The theme of Hark's units are: powerful and heavy armoured. But speed is always their misadvantage and also range for most of them.

Other houses units could then do a heavy punch just on the weakness and beat the might Harks.

All the houses has their advantage and misadvantage, so none of the house are the best, the best house is the house used by the best player. ;)

Good piont, everyones gonna say well hmmm, Atreides arnt very good all together online, I mean there was Xvayne for Ordos, TFSkiller for Hark, Cerb for Hark, all those people etc......But who was there ever for Atreides? D3kdragon, if some of you are new D3kdragon was a Atreides god, no one could touch him. Until next post, Vilgent.

Anyone could be god, just play more, and you'll get the idea and strats. Eventually, you'll be the ultimate, reguardless of which house your using.

I sucking in using Ordos, the house i could perform out with the most is Atriedies. But i couldn't test how good i am, because i don't have a CD-key, so i couldn't play online :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(