Hark's Rock

Fremen_Mentat

I have heard time after time that House Harkonnen sucks. One time I saw a pro for house Harkonenn that said,"the ability to quit and play another house."Thats wrong. Also people say House Harkonenn strategie of full force attack can be used by any house. That may be true, but no other house is geared towards that. House Harkonenn's units always beat thier counterparts. One assault tank can beat one mino or kobra. So people, try house harkonenn, and think beyound the box.Thank you for your time.

No im not Tolerant!!!! :) Besides im Related to the Tayron's Russians and Harkonnen and like the Ordos way of sayings.  ;D

Tolerance is Ineffecient!!

Efficieny Predicts Success!

Dune would rock if they make a Manga/anime serie of it.

*Plugs Jacob to the mind of the Executrix*  :P

I think he meant an **shole. Language filter you see. Yes some people are fanatics. Ask the question. Which House do you like? If they answer:

I like Ordos; Or something like that, harks atreides etc. Then they are just fans. But if they answer:

We are Ordos, we are one; then they are fanatics.

ok, back to serious crap, The hardest computer opponent would be atredies, Quoted by 4 of the 37 makers of the game. Then the second hardest would be Harkonnen, then Ordos. But if played by a human player, all houses are equally compatable to another, according to what units you use against another. Oh, and just to repeat this again so that one of you retards post something up about me, I didnt say this. one of the programmers did

Oh, and just to repeat this again so that one of you retards post something up about me, I didnt say this. one of the programmers did

Black, some of us may not appreciate direct insults. And when Gob comes down from the heavens, he will strike you with delete bolts and you will no longer be a member. In other words, insult and you won't be around long.