Christmas time

Dunenewt

I'm looking forward to the time when it's over again. I hate winter, I hate religious festivities and I hate excessive consumption behaviour - and christmas manages to combine all those things. It's a huge pain in the ass.  ;D

I'm telling people I'll start buying prezzies all around again in 2012.

If I'm lucky the Mayan calendar wingnuts will be right and no one will ever find out I'm lying! :P

Oh my gawd! The slime mold in one of my unwashed coffee cups just spontaneously evolved into a fanged aaaagh! Aaaaaagh!!! AAAAAAAAAAgZXDC  xc dgfmn asds

Oh my gawd! The slime mold in one of my unwashed coffee cups just spontaneously evolved into a fanged aaaagh! Aaaaaagh!!! AAAAAAAAAAgZXDC  xc dgfmn asds

It's a Christmas Miracle!

I get people to buy presents for me. My sisters get stuff that I give to my mother, and vice versa. Good system I think.

Christmas is absolutely my favorite time of the year.  I love getting together with family and friends, listening to the music, sharing gifts and eating all sorts of wonderful food.  This Christmas promises to be particularly special for a number of reasons.

I wish each and every one of you a very merry Christmas! :)

Weird.  It didn't show up for me yesterday when I checked it.

I couldn't find the original FED2k Merry Christmas pic.

I thought the pic was part of the scavenger hunt, where people had to search the forum to find clues, and the so called blackmail pictures.