50 ways to destroy a Mino-rush

Timenn

Harkonnens have many disadvantages. They have no repair system and slow, unmaneuverable units. But it isn't true that I don't like them specially. Ordos are band of capitalistic materialists and Atreides are a example of abominated democracy, also I think that Muad'Dib was only one demagogic terrorist. Every house has its weakness. Ordos have no good air attack, Atreides lacks firepower (only Kindjals) and Harkonnens what I've said.

Stop judging house from your own view! >:( If you don't like a house we don't have to know! >:(

heres a tip for ya if u picked up anything with an advanced carryall take it back to ur base by force moving it over one of ur units (Alt and left click) it will then hover with it and not drop it and ur ground aa units/turrets can shoot it while it is defenseless

(and if u want to pick up lone mongoose's, missle tanks or any other aa veichle just run 1 scout past them they fire at scout u pick them up with carryall ......job done)

8)

Only mino rush is not as dangerous as mino with mangooses. I dont know, but I hate them...thats mean, I hate them whe they are against me. For only mino rush I have answer with missiles and guns. But I must build more guns where its mixed :P.

And with this AC, units shot to enemy one while is still with AC, they can destroy AC, when going too close! :(

a simple solution, use 30 fedaykin (to make it look good) deploy them al and watch the fun.

muahahahaha i lost 4 wormriders to a group of ermmm 20/70 mino's and my other wormriders (8 ) killed them al muahahahahaha.

ohh that feels good.

heres a tip for ya if u picked up anything with an advanced carryall take it back to ur base by force moving it over one of ur units (Alt and left click) it will then hover with it and not drop it and ur ground aa units/turrets can shoot it while it is defenseless

(and if u want to pick up lone mongoose's, missle tanks or any other aa veichle just run 1 scout past them they fire at scout u pick them up with carryall ......job done)

8)

Good idea !!!

lol i let that guy have 70 minos because the game wasn't lagging at al, i was far more superior, i had 60 fedaykin and was only using 30, i had like what 50 lasertanks 60 kobra's and who knows what amount of dusties i had + an aa defence of sard. elites

Send out a Devastator and Harkonnen's power couldn't be laghted at.

I've sent many lone Devastators, when I was testing it's "superiority". If there are 50 ways to destroy a Mino-rush, there are also 500 ways to destroy a Deva-rush.

lol i let that guy have 70 minos because the game wasn't lagging at al, i was far more superior, i had 60 fedaykin and was only using 30, i had like what 50 lasertanks 60 kobra's and who knows what amount of dusties i had + an aa defence of sard. elites

That's about 4 hours of playing. We're all fanatics, but this...