50 ways to destroy a Mino-rush

Timenn

Like thats why I said "a multiple of projected strong units." The minotauruses will take quite some time to reload. Use this only when they're far away from your base, and also mix with some "real" one's. When they're close to your base, obviously use "real" units and the projections at the back as a backup.

I use a lot of deployed kobra's. (6-8) especialy since they heal themselves. this works better when their elevated. (4-5)

I also mix in a few deviators and laser tanks. And if its charged, the chaos lightning.

Use the rush against itself!

How many palaces would i need to charge it once about every 2-3 minutes? anyone

I'm usually content with 5 palaces if I can get that much space. Usually this means expanding to a secondary base - which means you need a lot more defence. Do you have the time and resources to make a fully defended base a second time in the Late Game? Also note that Chaos Lightning takes the longest out of the 3 Superweapons to charge up - 6220 game ticks. Death Hand is around 5100~5200 and Hawk Strike is in the 4000s (check in rules.txt).

NB Shouldn't this post be in the Ordos section?