The spice must flow!!!

Guest Kartlan

sure.. actually if ur enemy makes two bases u got a better chance. now the enemy has to split resources. but anyway.

the laser tank run beside enemy forces thinggie? not really effective, considerin that they were gettin blasted by the mints b4 the reached the tanks( im a atreides) and the mongose when they do reach.

rule the map eh? position fremen on infantry rock. i still control the damn map.

10 fedaykin fremen can own all ur laser tanks!!

Personally I find that 20-some mortar infantry help but they must be deployed to work. They are stationary when deployed so I guess the best way to counter infantry is with the chemical trooper in large numbers as the Ordos.

Okay, us Ordos pros don't actually have a good answer for that though i must agree that Ordos 45 and Cyclone are right. We use chem troopers, mortar and kobras. I usuualy play for the fremen, or otherwise i just run men over. Often i include a few saboteurs, cos' when you run them into a whole lot of men, the casualties are high

otherwise i just run men over.

With what? Kobras are too slow, and the Ordos fast units (the Dust Scout, Laser Tank and APC) can't. I suppose the Kobras are good enough for the job.

BTW Fremen aren't Ordos. (The Ordos are lucky even to get the Fremen (it's the Atreides who try to ally with them).)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Sardaukar3390w

Ordos is just as effective as harks and atreides when it comes to killing, you just hav to be expirienced, learn to deploy and undeploy kobras efficiently and that is a good anti tank and infantry and building weapon

• 3 weeks later...