Kill them. Kill them all!

Edric O

Hmm, I'm torn.  The Red Squirrel is the native British squirrel, so I should take its side, but I have so many fond childhood memories involving the 'immigrant', so I wouldn't want them wiped out.  Can't we just catch them all and put them somewhere else, like the Isle of Man (be careful how you say that one ;))?

For a while, I thought you were trying something like "Quick, say something controversial!" in your title.

When I saw the "grey invaders", I thought it was related to the grey-skinned Tau in Warhammer 40,000k.

My, wasn't I treated to a delicious feast that has much to do with squirrels and not eating them!

We must enforce [un]natural selection based on the Cuteness Principle. That way, in a few thousand years, animal species will be noticeably cuter.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Dogs will be genetically modified so that they never go past the puppy stage. Cats will look more like kittens, but still be allowed to grow older.

Human young will be artificially aged to toddler stage within 24 hours of being born! And there will be no such thing as chimpanzees, adult bears, goblin sharks or Texans! BWA HA HA HA HA!

Also grey squirrels will be found only in zoos and America. Which coincidentally will be a zoo.

I don't think we should be messing around with squirrels they are dangerous. They would not like what is being done.

They have got their own intelligence services always watching us.

235342chjgwno4.jpg

And a military that they can use against us.

armysquirrelwz9.jpg

squirrelgunsmpv2.jpg

squirrelarmymc4.jpg

Plus some might go radical

6856062scaled293x340ln6.jpg

So kawaii!!! :D... Except for that evil red-eyed demon squirrel.

I don't really like grey squirrels, so I don't care too much about what happens to them, they should probably move them somewhere.

Pff, grey squirrels (red ones too, for that matter) are pussies. No wonder they can't defend themselves.

Russian squirrels would at least fight back.

Red squirrels ARE pussies, but they're really cool and/or cute. I think Russian squirrels should die, and I hope they are tormented at least. :D