Silly things that make you Happy

alchemi2

Inspired by Hwi Noree.

What's those silly little things that bring a smile to your face.

First thing that came into my head is my youngest Francesca two little party pieces that she does so spontaneously at random moments.

Her Elvis impression "thank you very much ahuhahuh" with the hips a swinging and the baby chicken dance with the arms and legs a flapping (swear shes double jointed)  ;D ;)

-chicken tetrazini

-good coffee

-playing in-tune

-peach cobbler

-zebra stripe gum tattoos

-bashfully honest people

-when strangers speak German to me

-the way asian girls pronounce my name-Justin......."Jaaaaaaasteen!!!!!"  (i'm really not trying to sound dirty)

-Dried Mangos

-IPA

Kokiri - IPA? The International Phonetic Alphabet? Didn't know an organized sound system got you cheery.  :-X

wow that is funny, I do indeed love organized sound systems (and deal w/ them everyday) but I was actually referring to the beloved and most coveted Indian Pale Ale beverage.  but I could dig the other IPA too. ;)

Yep. Spring is here as well. Snow is melting fast. And with above freezing temperatures for the next 3 days at least, snow should melt even faster.

I'm awaiting the flooding news to arrive now. They say it could be bad because of all the snow.

I ripped up a tuft of grass and crushed it to my nose today, smelled wonderful. Spring time is coming in this neck of the woods!

Did the flowers talk back to you, in that sweet child's voice? Were the bees making words out of their swarm that asked you, "How are you Charlie? Are the blades of grass giving you a nice buzzzz?"

If so, then you're a hippie!