what are you cooking ?

spicy

to continue the post series of what are u listening now and reading now i add

what are u eating today? or cocking ? lets share  our different food recipes .

as they say the way to a man heart is his stomach...

i had today a kind of meet we call it the pan meet.. its a kind of mashed meet like burger

but we pan it in a big circle and we put  spices and onion and tomato and butter and

we put it in oven  to get like barbecue  and with it we make chick-pea salad

its mashed in the mixer with tahini (Tahini is produced from natural sesame seeds) and lemons

...............................................................................................

I'm not cooking anything right now, but I am in the market for a new fridge and stove. Anyone know stuff about that? :P

Looking at a sidebyside fridge. Or maybe a bottom freezer fridge.

yes not important what you cook . what did u eat today . was it something spacial ...

if it was u can tell us why and what did u like in it . dosnt have to be the main meal

maybe the tasty thinhs u encountered with .. what are te things u had taste for them today for example.. 

i mean eating is one of the strange things in the modern life of people ....

well some people i guess .. like me its  7 pm and still didnt eat anything lol dunno why..

and that pan meat is still in the fridge needs reheating but am lazy ...

as for ure shopping stuff well its on topic anything that related to the kitchen is welcomed here.

but am not familiar with the market at ure country well i guess its better to go for expensive

stuff as the food and its tools can effect a person health and comfort ..

Well, I ate a pork bun/chou su boa... it tasted really nice. :D

Sushi's also really nice, have you eaten it before?

no never tasted sushi . i dont go out much ... humm  what is bun/chou su boa lol?

the idea is to tell eath others haw is the meal is made and from what ... not just unknown names,

well pics will be nice like i did with the salad....

Lunch: Mushrooms and Cheese on toast.

Tea: Mushrooms, onions, noodles, boiled.

I still have lots of mushrooms.

are u a vegetarian  ?  or its a diet? this sound quite light to me ..

mushrooms cooked in special way ? or row?

u know guys its not like a diary post or anything lol, just drop by every now and then

when u feel u had something that pleased you, we will be glad to share that joy with you

and maybe even ask haw to do it or buy it. even if it was a burger from mcdonalds

and this thread will be fun. i hop. thanks

Anyone here got any good stir fry recipes?

My brother does, but right now he's in cape town.

Well, I ate a pork bun/chou su boa... it tasted really nice. :D

Sushi's also really nice, have you eaten it before?

Chou su boa/Pork bun: presumably chou su boa means pork bun in chinese, but its shaped like a seed, its quite big (as big as a persons hand closed into a fist... a little smaller), its has pieces of pork inside it (although they taste nothing like pork) and a really nice sauce, the "casing" of the chou su boa is dough, sweet dough... very tasty, although it's quite rare to see it. :D

Sushi: raw fish usualy with rice, seaweed, sesami seeds, and I think some sticky vinegar might be used also (although I'm unsure of this). Sushi has a lot of different types. The fish used in sushi include: salmon, prawn, tuna (I think), crab and... well, I'm not sure if there's more. The types of sushi are: Nigiri (or nigari... I don't know), Fashion sandwich, california rolls, and there's a few more types of sushi that I cant remember. Sushi is usually eaten with soy sauce, at first soy sauce doesn't taste to nice but it eventually makes the sushi taste its best. Describing all the types of sushi would take a really long time, so just go to google and do an image search.

Well thats what these are, Spicy you should try sushi but be warned sushi is usually expensive, but if you can find a good sushi shop, they'll rip you off less.

the Chou su boa/Pork bun sounds nice i think sushi is made of wale also thats why its expensive

coz hunting wales is not legal ..

i had today a meal most of u will find it strange.. but its very usfull to the bones.

we cook the joints of the legs bones of the lamb and we eat the ligaments and cartages

on the bones . they are sticky like glow but taste ok, with a combination

of toasted  bread mixed with rice and yogurt and we eat row green or long onions with it .

a classic meal but  very rich in  value to the budy..

Anyone here got any good stir fry recipes?

Try getting some sesame oil in some Chinese shop, it does a real miracle in changing stir fried noodles' taste (put at the end), with some veggies/meat or seafood at best. Best I found with it were "egg noodles" (they're kind of yellow-ish), though rice noodles did nice too.

the Chou su boa/Pork bun sounds nice i think sushi is made of wale also thats why its expensive

coz hunting wales is not legal ..

i had today a meal most of u will find it strange.. but its very usfull to the bones.

we cook the joints of the legs bones of the lamb and we eat the ligaments and cartages

on the bones . they are sticky like glow but taste ok, with a combination

of toasted  bread mixed with rice and yogurt and we eat row green or long onions with it .

a classic meal but  very rich in  value to the budy..

Where did you get the idea that sushi has w[h]ale in it? Its expensive because of importing, the expensive fish types, and the ripping off of the customer.

That lamb bone thing... ew...

That lamb bone thing... ew...

sushi raw fish ??? ew ew ew .. lol  we better not start to say no about foods we dont know

haw they taste .. do u know they eat dogs in tailand .. and insects in japan? like worms and rothes

lol ... so ..  bone stuff is normal here..

about the wale thing i herd it on tv that japan hunt wales against green peace laws to make sushi

maybe there is a kind of sushi there with wales even more expensive ,,

lets talk about cheese . i like it a lot what kinds u have ..

i have white and rokfore and cheeder and matzarila  and yelow old cheese..

i allwayes have it for dinner

I like liver.

sushi raw fish ??? ew ew ew .. lol we better not start to say no about foods we dont know

haw they taste .. do u know they eat dogs in tailand .. and insects in japan? like worms and rothes

lol ... so ..  bone stuff is normal here..

about the wale thing i herd it on tv that japan hunt wales against green peace laws to make sushi

maybe there is a kind of sushi there with wales even more expensive ,,

lets talk about cheese . i like it a lot what kinds u have ..

i have white and rokfore and cheeder and matzarila  and yelow old cheese..

i allwayes have it for dinner

well, traditionally, w[h]ales aren't supposed to be used in sushi, it's not like japanese people are the only people who eat insects, I don't know where you get this stuff about japan. I'm unsure if people eat dog in thailand, that may just be some @ss H0le rumor.

I make these really nice snack platters, a part of my platter includes crackers with a variety of cheese on them... it tastes really nice, also I put jelly sweet thinks (similar to jelly babies), and Nachos toped with a spicy cheese... spice, which I usually eat with bread or cheese bread (which is a normal bread roll, with cheese on top of them), I find it unusual that despite the cheese on top of the cheese roll, it tastes much better and softer than most bread types.