what are you cooking ?

spicy

I'm not eating the oil. i'm cooking a bird in it.The turkey is anything but greasy. The deep-frying process seals the outside and the turkey remains incredibly juicy, while the skin gets wonderfully crispy. The only thing that would make a turkey greasy or oily would be to bread it and then deep fry...the breading acts like an oil sponge around the meat. I just use a 8-`12 pound turkey hen so my fryer is only about half full with peanut oil. In about 30 minutes it's done. Then I throw it in my smoker for another 30 minutes, give it some flavor then it's turkey devouring time.It is just something you have to try before judging it. IF I cooked the same turkey in an oven it would come out with most of the juice in the pan. When I use the fryer all those juices are sealed in not drained from the heat. Huge difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqemKVTf_38

be carfull and keep the kids away , and why do you need all that oil in a meal man..

i think the stove is more healthy 

In SA, internet prices are crazy and I have and internet usage capacity, so what is the vid. about?

I went to my girlfriend's family's house over Easter, and they had these weird hard boiled eggs, with mustard, soy sauce, vinegar, and oil.  Anyone had anything similar?

Please tell me there was Paprika!! Deviled eggs = shite, if =- paprika!

• 1 year later...