You know you're an 'Old Timer' when...

Dunenewt

That was in relation to this post.

when u are old enough and had a pc back in 1990  18 years ago oh god ...

and u buy dune 2  on a 10 mb floppy and say to ure self as u watch ure first rts game

(what the f*k is that ?) are those small men will do as i say? when i first see it in my cousin office i thought its some kind

of engineering project of his.. then when he light a joint I told him wtf? are u playing?

i thought he are building platforms and stuff coz i herd the lady saying (building ,construction

complete and stuff lol ) i took the floppy back home and never left the computer after that..

1000s and 1000s of play time dune 2 dune 2 k emp  eath one gave the place to the other..

but i was late on emp coz i didnt have a home back then ..

i am an old timer u bet on that ...

...you started the thread that this thread is based on!

...and you remember it becoming so massively huge that it crashed and over half of the responses were lost!

...you remember the official FED2k Dune 2000 clan.

...you're the subject of several of these humourous memories.

...you remember when Gob was a simple uni student and rental car renter, and not some globetrotting software dude.

...you can't believe the website is ten years already.

...you accuse FED2k of stealing your youth.

...you feel entitled to a hat that you might now actually get if you can make it to Montreal on a certain date.

...you were involved in the creation of the dungeon (and were one of the original denziens).

...you remember when the toher original denziens of the dungeon were newbies.

...you told Gob The Landsraad was a bad idea.

...you voted for the stapler.

...you had Devinoch on your ICQ list.

...you remember Gob telling everyone (or maybe just you) to upgrade to XP.

...Dunesday is the highlight of your FED2k career.

...you remember chatting with people who worked on Children of Dund in the Fed2k chatroom while it aired.

...you remember gettina banned from the Yahoo group The Landsraad because you were a regular here.  And then being accused of plagarism.

...you remember the "Help buy Mahdi a new computer fund" which none of you jerks ever contributed to.

...you remember when Gob would change the site title so it would insult Mahdi in different ways.

...you remember the first Christmas when Gob and Mahdi became Bumbler and Yukon Cornelius.

...you can name everyone who's gotten engaged to Crystal.

...you were a high poster back in the days when the dune2k forum was the popular place to be!

...you remember BOP, DAF, DLA, SW, IGW, PKF, etc.

...your reading this thread made you login for the first time in a very long time to add to it.

...the more you post in this thread, the more good memories you have, and the more you want to post!

...you started the thread that this thread is based on!

...and you remember it becoming so massively huge that it crashed and over half of the responses were lost!

...you remember the official FED2k Dune 2000 clan.

...you're the subject of several of these humourous memories.

...you remember when Gob was a simple uni student and rental car renter, and not some globetrotting software dude.

...you can't believe the website is ten years already.

...you accuse FED2k of stealing your youth.

...you feel entitled to a hat that you might now actually get if you can make it to Montreal on a certain date.

...you were involved in the creation of the dungeon (and were one of the original denziens).

...you remember when the toher original denziens of the dungeon were newbies.

...you told Gob The Landsraad was a bad idea.

...you voted for the stapler.

...you had Devinoch on your ICQ list.

...you remember Gob telling everyone (or maybe just you) to upgrade to XP.

...Dunesday is the highlight of your FED2k career.

...you remember chatting with people who worked on Children of Dund in the Fed2k chatroom while it aired.

...you remember gettina banned from the Yahoo group The Landsraad because you were a regular here.  And then being accused of plagarism.

...you remember the "Help buy Mahdi a new computer fund" which none of you jerks ever contributed to.

...you remember when Gob would change the site title so it would insult Mahdi in different ways.

...you remember the first Christmas when Gob and Mahdi became Bumbler and Yukon Cornelius.

...you can name everyone who's gotten engaged to Crystal.

...you were a high poster back in the days when the dune2k forum was the popular place to be!

...you remember BOP, DAF, DLA, SW, IGW, PKF, etc.

...your reading this thread made you login for the first time in a very long time to add to it.

...the more you post in this thread, the more good memories you have, and the more you want to post!

Well, I'm not an old timer, that's for sure... and by crystal, do you mean crystal as in an actual person or crystal from star fox?