What am I gonna do?

antania

Is there such a thing as the perfect marriage?

I have my doubts now that my grandparents are filing for divorce.The 2 of them have been married for over 50 years.You think they'd be able to work things out.I split my time with them evenly.I spend the time with my grandmother going shopping with her and dropping her off and collecting her from her friends.And my grandfather has taken to a new hobby altogether,online poker.So I sit in with him and supervise.I love them both and want to get them to understand that they're being unreasonable.How should I go about doing this?

My personal angle to this, from what you have told here, is that you need to consider that they have more information than you regarding this. Whatever what it might mean on your side, you might have to take that into account. Also, I do not know what are the reasons why you see this as reasonable or not, and the question remains about if they base their choice on those factors or something entirely different.

You might just want to talk to them about it, but then it is different from wanting them to change their mind from the start.

I think it's really great that you take such good care of your grandparents.But have you ever considered maybe taking a couple of steps back?Maybe the 2 of them need more time alone to realise that they are, in fact, lonely?Maybe then they'll start to really miss eachother and rethink the whole thing.

Give your grandfather PokerStrategy to read to make sure he knows what he's doing when you're not there to cut in on his poker playing.It's really great and recommend it to any poker fans.And make sure your grandmother always has plenty of cab fare and a mobile phone so she can get around without you babysitting her.

It will make the whole thing easier for you to bare too if your not as involved as you are now.If even just for a week or 2.

My fingers are crossed!!!!!!!!

lol I thought the poker answer to be a joke made after Andrew's post ::)

Now that I think of it, that would make a nice joke. Especially from a different spammer account.

Kinda sad that spammers are the only excitement we get around here anymore :P