Movies other than Dune

Acriku

Not familiar with the books ending but....SPOILER

[hide] The big fucker at the end that was coming throiugh the plexi stopped, and will realized he wanted that chic that was infected he caught and had in there,so he opens the door and gives her to him then they leave. After that Will,Anna and the kid take of for the survivor colony.[/hide] but again have to see it,it was much better.

Interesting... although it is a bit discouraging when the title of a movie has little bearing on what the movie is about. The book is called "I Am Legend" and its ending will explain exactly why it is called that. In the movie, the plot goes its own way and I would think leave the viewer wondering why it is called "I Am Legend."

Tip: Read the book :D

Interesting... although it is a bit discouraging when the title of a movie has little bearing on what the movie is about. The book is called "I Am Legend" and its ending will explain exactly why it is called that. In the movie, the plot goes its own way and I would think leave the viewer wondering why it is called "I Am Legend."

Tip: Read the book :D

Or just wiki it.  I'd prefer the book ending personally...the movie title makes actual sense like you said.

I have a question maybe someone who knows could tell me. I was watching Pulp Fiction today and the part where Vince and Jules kill the guys at thier apt. Question I have not figured out is what the hell was inside the briefcase they took from them? I've seen it many times but still don't know what the contents of the briefcase was.

No, the Host was a sea monster that never left the sea (as far as I know), while Cloverfield was a Godzilla-esque thing, which happened to have come from the sea.

Who are you talking to? And are you talking about the Host movie from South Korea? If so, I recall that it is a mutant creature borne from toxic waste dumps, not a natural creature. Great movie by the way!

How dare you post that picture Vanguard.

This is post 9/11 where we remove any references to 9/11.

Just like how the sim city opensource version has removed the plane crash event.

The plane crash disaster has been removed as a result of 9/11.

On topic. I got invited to see Prom Night. I declined, since it was a teen movie (before I even knew what it was). Would have been nice to get out, but man, no way I'm spending $9 to see a crappy movie. Especially with it getting 4.4 on imdb and 10% on rotten tomatoes.

Just got back from the first showing of the Forbidden Kingdom for the public and was very pleased with it. More humor than I expected, and excellent choreographing!

Must-see, if you are into any sort of martial-art films.

Anybody watch funny games?  it was interesting, and it was originally a german flick.  not a huge release in the US from what i could tell.

Just got back from the first showing of the Forbidden Kingdom for the public and was very pleased with it. More humor than I expected, and excellent choreographing!

Must-see, if you are into any sort of martial-art films.

That movie looks awesome.

Yeah, funny games must've been a limited release, they didn't show anything of it here. Iron Man looks sweet! Definitely going to watch it opening night (and be forced to get there 2 hours early to get a decent seat).

That and a new Ben Stiller comedy starring Robert Downey Jr as a black man (a stark change to his Iron Man role lol).