Maybe for good

mordusxxx

Admiral Mahoney:  What?! you mean a young man like you who lived in his mom's basement playing emperor online for 10 years cant change RAM sticks on the one piece of equipment that has given him so much joy in his life?

Morduss:  Naw man i  mean i am smart enough to think of BO's for emp but when it comes to RAM sticks ... i just... i just.. i freeze up !  MY hands shake.  OH GOD HELP ME

yes.. this is best part

yes i will tell him to put it off...well we are working to find a good os the one he got actually

didn't work..and we had some hard time going throw his bios to set primary boot drive..

but we did it and we are working  on installing setup..

my problem now is that i want to format his other drivers from inside windows by right clicking on them then choose format. if u know what i mean.. but it seems he don't have this option and am not

familiar with home xp.. we could use some help

If your trying to format another hdd,then just use a boot disk and at the C prompt type FORMAT C: or whatever drive letter it is. If it is a partition your trying to delete then your going to need to fdisk it unless you have something like Partition magic which is way easier to do and you can FORMAT drives inside windows with that program. I'm just not clear on what your trying to do yet. I am clear that neither one of you belong anywhere near the inside of a PC.  :P

Ok, so i got another one downloaded and burnt to a disk, but the nfo file is corrupt. seems that the program itself is fine just the validation key is messed up.. so i dont know, and scar im trying to format my hard drives. but when i got to system right click on drive there is only format for my d drive, also i think i saved parts of windows xp pro, from an older disk that was corrupt also onto my E; drive, anyone have any useful info as to removing the old profesional off my hardrive, and also i dont know how to reformat my drives all that shit you typed scar went over my head ...lol and spicy is doing a very good job thank you!

ok thank you mord//

i told you not to worry about what is installed on any of ure drivers because we will start reading

from the boot win cd setup  before ure pc would ever even try to read what is installed on ure hard drive (win xp home and partial pro,and all other stuff) and when ure pc start reading that setup

CD we will be able to format(erase) every thing ahead...so no need to think what they are..

u are right it wont format e: because u have installed system files on it which was a mistake by

u to act on ure own.. but we can easy fix that by formatting e from CD setup Oslo just like c:

OK now hear this marine :

1_ the info file is not corrupted i just downloaded it just open it with note pad and just in case

i will pm u with its text right now

2_i have good news if this download didn't work Oslo, i found the one i am using which i downloaded before and am sure it will work but i hop the 1 u got would olso work so we can save the empty discs

3_i didn't give up on u i was waiting for you but my adsl connection died on me again today and now am on dial up modem and i can stay long

because of phone bills (am allready paying for the screwed adsl) so u have 2 choices

-a- wait for my adsl to be back again which usually don't take long time

-b- in case u are able to run setup from CD like u we tyred to do yesterday then u can find

help from someone eals with formatting but in both cases don't go into that bad land without a guide

because once u formated there is no come back and u will be not able to communicate with us until

u install winxp again which u may not be able to do without instructions

4_try to run setup and see if it will work this time but once u are in hit f3 and exit setup

and don't go any further and post or pm me to tell me what was the result..

...over...

well i installed emp, played elsi a game and was the slowest fking game ive ever played, its weird my computer is running better then it has ever ran before... using 10 percent of the computers memory, hard drive was erased and everything put back on it new.. idk man maybe emp doesnt want me to play anymore because this laggin bs has to stop. ??? ???

Simple test. Play one single player skirmish game on fishers with 5 comp opponents and see how the game runs if it's laggy or jerky then it's something to do with your comp otherwise it the connection.

Personally i still play emperor with shadows off, low graphic setting and speed 8, when playing online not coz my comp/connection can't handle anything higher just because you never know if the other peoples can.

Also why put that extra pressure on the program and connections. ;)

well i dont know. like ive said before, i played single skirmish games, and there still sluggish, but its alot worse when i play someone online... all in all lag kills, its not my connection, my internet is blazing fast. split second loading screens idk i guess i'll just stop playing until i get a better computer.. laterz