Quick! Say something controversial!

Too bad your in the minority in the world,

People say that who i am and what i believe is in the minority.  Thats irrelevant.  Because dumbasses outnumber smart people.  So by default the majority are dumbasses.

Thats why there is one boss who oversees many workers.... it takes one smart person to watch over all the dumbasses.  And it takes one smart person to explain something (whether it be computers or religion) to all the dumbasses in one forum....

Who doesn't work, shouldn't also eat.

Correct, to some extent (it would be better to say "who can work and doesn't, should not eat"). But what does that have to do with anything? I said property is theft. To clarify, that means private property is illegitimate. No more, no less. I did not go into the question of distribution of goods.

I think the idea is that society grants you stewardship over the toothbrush, allowing you arbitration over whether or not it is right to lend your toothbrush. However, should there be a critical shortage of toothbrushes, the people may decide that you must share your toothbrush with, say, your family - or perhaps your community if the need is dire.

Women should not have the right to have an abortion. Ever. It is a human being they are killing! Murder! Sin! It makes Jesus and God angry/sad!

Students (people) should be taught abstinence instead of safe sexual practices in the public school system. Teaching safe sex promotes sex! Sex before marriage is a sin! Teaching abstinence will prevent unwanted babies and diseases, because if students (people) don't have sex, they cant get pregnant or get a disease. It works in Africa!

If a God made the universe, how do we know what he wants us to do? How can we believe in one religion more than another one? Don't they all have similar proof? Why would a God give us the ability to think for ourselves and question whether there is a God. And if we question/don't believe in God we will go to hell, but isn't that God's fault for giving us the ability to choose, and not an individuals fault for using an ability God gave us?

flamewar9mh.jpg

A little too over the top?

You have smelt him or know someone who has, or is it public knowledge that he stinks like a monkey ?

Don't you know the classic birthday addendum: "happy bday to you, happy bday to you, you look like a monkey and you smell like one, too" tsk tsk erjin, what deprived-of-classic-American-songs child you were.

I got 800 in my Verbal SAT. Bwahahahaha puny Americans. :D

We know how bad Romanians are with stealing and cheating. You probably ripped the SAT score sheet prior and just memorized all the answers (which is commendable of a feat in its own respect).

And now to keep the controversies going:

Property is theft.

You should know, being a Romanian haha  ;D ba-ZING!

The universe is neither infintely complex in nature nor all powerful and is not all-knowing.  It has a finite amount of mass and energy in a 15 billion light year radius.  Therefore it needs a creator.  God is the greatest conceivable being in existance and he is infinite... thereby not needing a creator. 

Needs a creator? There's nothing to suggest that. We have no prior model to look at, so you cannot make that assumption. And God is not the greatest conceivable being in existence, if I can imagine a god that has everything the same for your god but does not send people to hell for eternity, but rather gives them a chance after enough time in hell (an actual forgiving god, anyone?).

You look nice in the Devil's coat Andrew ;-)

We're bad at stealing? You mean how GOOD we are at stealing. LOL

The fact is that most of the guys that go abroad steal and things like that are mediatised. I know the spaniards almost hate us. We scared the hell out of the italians. Etc.

We have to thank our gipsies for that and our ignorant idiots that follow them there.

For example: people from the north went to work in Italy. And I mean they worked. In constructions and anywhere brute work was needed. Those are the people that bring pride to us.

Collage graduates that go to the US, or Uk or France or Germany or Italy to work there. I have a friend that worked at NASA. He even visited the Baikonur launch site in Khazakstan. I have another friend who is studying at LSU and has a schollarship from CCT.

Conclusion: low-lifes, gipsies and politicians should be tossed out of the country. We should send them to Hungary  ;D

God doesn't banish you to hell for not believing in him:

And by God separating you form Him... he is doing exactly what you want... he is doing NOTHING.... he is giving you exactly what you want... a place where there is no God.... except you didnt expect that it was gonna be so bad without him.  Its like telling your wife that you are mad at her and that you want nothing to do with her.  So she does what you want and she drops you off at some deserted island..... except that after she leaves you realize you arent getting anymore sex for the rest of your life and you slowly go insane.  You were too stupid to stop and realize what abusing your free will would reap.  Whats that saying?  "Be careful what you wish for?"

Issue cleared.

1 of the ten commandments via wiki:

"You shall have no other gods besides Me...Do not make a sculpted image or any likeness of what is in the heavens above..."

So, if I believe in something else I would go to hell. (ie if I believe to not believe in god...)

God doesn't banish you to hell for not believing in him:Issue cleared.

That's a horrible analogy Gunwounds brought up, because it demonstrates a clear existence of the wife, and a clear emotion of the man against the wife. It isn't that simple. God does not show himself at all. I do not tell God I hate him or am mad at him, since I do not believe in him. And it shows that it is the man's fault entirely. Let's fix this analogy:

A man is told he has a wife, but he has never seen her nor heard from her. He's read about her in a compilation dusted off in the back of the library, and has been told by others that she is his wife, but that's as far as it goes. He doesn't see her at all, or what he would expect a wife to do as she is defined, and ends up not believing he has this wife or that she may exist at all. He is then punished for eternity for this.

Yeah, that's about right  ::)

Communism was never actually done, by the way. The model attempt was Russia where the people actually wanted Communism (anything that wasn't an extension of the Tsar). Additionally, imperialism reached its climax right before WWI? That was started by alliance branches that came off of a single death, not imperialism. If you want probably the biggest age, look around 1897-1905 with America's massive expansion into the Pacific, the Russo-Japan (I think it was Russo, or was it Russian?) war, the Boxer revolution, the Russian/Japanese invasion of China, etc.

Hell, you could even make a logical argument for WWII being the biggest act of imperialism. Thirty million Russians died alone, then you add the holocaust, and  the other nations.

1 of the ten commandments via wiki:So, if I believe in something else I would go to hell. (ie if I believe to not believe in god...)

hmm

void main()

{

int iAfterLife=HELL;

if (bBelieveInGod)

if (bLivedWell)

iAfterLife=HEAVEN;

else

iAfterLife=HELL; // just to make sure you go to hell!

return iAfterLife;

}

*NOTE: Cannot compile, there is no 'proof' of After Life (anyone told you about it?, would love to hear it). Also, basicly the variables are undefined and are purely fictional. (Hence imo, God is fiction; or, better said a word to define anything that is not (yet) explainable by sience and logic).

O then. Here goes C++:

#include <fstream.h>

#include <conio.h>

#include <process.h>

void main()

{

int good=0,bad=0;

char person[100];

if(does_good(person)) good=1;

else bad=1;

if((GOD==1)&&good==1) heaven(person);

else if((GOD==1)&&evil==1) hell(person);