Which is more popular?Ordos or harkonnen?

Mentat_Li

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not many people play ordos on dune2000, atleast not as much as others. It's easier to play Hark/Atreides, and I see a lot of Harkonnen, so my guess is Harkonnen, Atreides, and Ordos. This doesn't mean one is better than the other.

It really depends on what type player you are I would have to say. I play Dune2000 and depending on how I feel I will play with either of the three fractions. You would think that more people play with the Harkonnen but I think there may be more numbers of people who play as Ordos. Honestly I think as from seen at this site Ordos is proably the more popular of the two (Harkonnen and Ordos).

I've seen probably 8-10 ordos, but they generally play E: BFD. And I remember all those Harkonnen from a while ago when E: BFD wasn't out, so that's how I got to my conclusion. Ordos might be more popular than Atreides, but whenever I play online, I always see people with Atreides names saying "Atr rules kicks harks butts wooo".

• 5 weeks later...

Hmm, I think the Ordos, they can enter bases (Saboteurs) without being seen, The Harkonnens haven't any 'secret' strategies

yes you deploy saboteurs and they become unseen. the harks can find crates though. in dune 2k if you find an inf crate it has 5 infs instead of one. it usually has 3 spec. inf and 2 normal. :P i wish that was in emp.... :'(