Manners cost nothing

alchemi2

well you didnt make it clear... your post is very vague and cryptic and i dont think alchemi even knew what you were talking about. Anyone reading your post... even alchemi himself....wouldnt have a clue what you are referring to and would naturally assume you are referring to this post. (why else would you post it here?) So the crack pipe remark still stands.

Thanks for the ideas and the offer to make a /ignore command hope it aint too difficult or time consuming.

Now all i need to do is convice the wife that its ok for me to go online when the kids are around, after all your efforts i hope i can. ;)

well, a speechfilter is a nice idea, but i think, we r a small comunity, and we know nearly every1, and when u tell us that ur children r around, it shouldnt be a problem to dont say bad words....coz, we all know that there arent so much people who are talking crapy things....its me leo doom gun nunu.....lemme say just a few ppl, who r old enuff to stop that if some1 pleases us for it coz of his children.

KALONY

I hear you kal, and I realise it might be the happy drugs you take that make you say that, but I think, obviously, there are some people out there in this small community that dont care, and will still talk rubbish when asked not to for the sake of little children watching.

Yes, you identified the worst offenders of that kind of talk (and I want to know how you ordered that list, I should have come first considering the amount of sickness I spread onine 8)) but its the ones who are not on that list that would be the most likely to cause problems, as the ones on the list are mostly adults with enough decency to stfu when asked.

As far as convincing your wife it's ok to go back in the water...show her this thread. This should give her a better sense of our community and the realistic approach people have taken to your issue. I don't think any sane person(wives aren't always rational I know) could say that they don't want their kids exposed to this. Especially if the ignore command is implemented.

BTW I know I wasn't in the room when this all went down, but I know I tend to get a little carried away with the language myself. If at any time someone feels the need for me totone it back...just say so. I know what it's like to have kids and wives looking over your shoulder.

I don't mind the banter and am normally not bothered or offended. If kids are watching then i either say or just quickly drop out of the room.

One of the people involved has already said he didn't see the message about the kid, which i believe and the other i ain't seen online.

My wife has calmed down espcially now the little one has moved on from spouting the word and after reading through this thread. I think we have achieved a status quo, as she even had a giggle over it tonight, glass of wine may have helped with that.

Thanks for the support and positive replies.

hey gunz , i love u , u are the right man has the right word in the right moment !

did u like?

So (*&(*&(*& .

it is just a word.

What word mean (*&(*&(&???

man , kids not should watch fathers game .

aff.

what mean that word " fuck you" to urs?

In the moment i could say " what the fuck are u doing at now" .

is it a issues?

AH forget , not boring me now .

I know that , gunwounds isnt wrong and u not should let urs kids watch the game becouse it will be excuses to ur loser! ;D

bye

well you didnt make it clear... your post is very vague and cryptic and i dont think alchemi even knew what you were talking about. Anyone reading your post... even alchemi himself....wouldnt have a clue what you are referring to and would naturally assume you are referring to this post. (why else would you post it here?) So the crack pipe remark still stands.

dude... alchemi never replied to you... dont you think that means even HE doesnt know wtf you're talking about. So its not just gunny that doesnt get what your saying... even the guy you are talking to doesnt get it.

this is what you sound like doom:

"hey remember that one time in that one place when someone said that one thing during that one game?... remember?"

Sounds like you should be in that movie "Dazed and Confused"

??? OK! i will chat like a proffesional in the "english language"!

Secundary information from youko:

Note: Don't get me wrong dude but , Fx+5y-2d=?

So ,i will not fight back to u but , not take issues against me again or i will rap ur *&

• 1 month later...

yes... u are kinda right... but you must see this:

Last week I came online, I just wanted to play 1 or 2 games that evening, nothing more. And most people I know paged me: whoa schorpie cool that you're back, etc etc. That's the main reason why I'm now still playing this game, because i like the community.

For new players that come to this game, they may be rude because they -only- want to play with their friends at the start and kick the rest. But that will change after a while, they will start playing with everyone, and yes they will suck. But when the whole community is rude to the new players because they suck or because whatever, and because we wanna have 'good' games, then ofcours they won't stay. But kinda need them.

It's just... when u try a new game, u are very critical... U easely say: they don't like me! fuck this game! and start playing another game.

You know the reason why I left this game mid 2002 ? Because some people thought that i cheated... it's not fun to play this game when u have many 'enemies' or 'players who don't like you' you know...

But whatever, u can do or say whatever you want to the new players, or you can kick them out of your games, it's np, it's a free world you know  ;D :D

Spicy, I got 2 things that need to be said to you fella. FIGHT BACK OR IGNORE.

If you don't like the insults then tuff! You deal with it like the rest of us.

No hard feelings man, it will only make feel good in the long run if delt with it rather than post osme more on these threads. :-X