Peter Pan is Free

I cant believe they let the guy go. WTF ? You people in America let OJ go, and now him ?? huh ?  ???

And HEHE is the clan name used by certain members of the Emperor community, not including kalony.

HEHE is now in the public domain.

And a friend of michael's said her son has slept with michael over 300 times.... 300times !...and that all 300 times were "innocent" ... man i am sorry if that just screams molestation.

There are reports of people having seen aliens, and not just 10 or 20 times, but thousands of times. Does this mean that it is true?

Yes, I agree that Michael Jackson is rich and can put a bundle of money into anyone's mouth just to keep whatever it is he is doing secret, but I don't think that this is the case. Look what he did to himself! He destroyed his body! I don't think Michael Jackson slept with any children, but I do believe that he is disturbed and don't have all the pieces in place inside of his head - his life is kind of backwards.

He sings about women and peace on earth, but molestates children when he don't sing?

There are reports of people having seen aliens, and not just 10 or 20 times, but thousands of times. Does this mean that it is true?

Yes, I agree that Michael Jackson is rich and can put a bundle of money into anyone's mouth just to keep whatever it is he is doing secret, but I don't think that this is the case. Look what he did to himself! He destroyed his body! I don't think Michael Jackson slept with any children, but I do believe that he is disturbed and don't have all the pieces in place inside of his head - his life is kind of backwards.

He sings about women and peace on earth, but molestates children when he don't sing?

Hey how about know what you are talking about before posting ok?

Like I said on another forum, the mother's statement was totally incredible. She said for example that she felt threatened and didn't dare call the police or pack her bags and leave Neverland with her kid, yet she also testified she was free to go shopping and everything else. She probably deliberately kept her kid around Jackson in hopes she might pull of a million $$ court case (wich, you have to admit, is common practice in America)

It doesn't prove he's innocent, but it also doesn't prove he's guilty, so we'll have to presume his innocence. So of course the jury cleaned his slate.

Michael would have gone down (:P) if I was in the jury, and had the casting vote. Mostly for the reasons mentioned already. He did pay off another youngster who made accusations. He sleeps with young boys...wtf ?

If I did that and was then arrested or whatever, taken to jail, I would expect to go behind bars. He got off because of his lifestyle, which is a result of his fame and money. They painted him out to be some wacko who cant tell the difference between adult relationships and child relationships.

Guns, we have Europeans who are pro Michael, and Americans too, but it was the Americans who let him off.  ;)

That's why he should countersue them for defamation of character. >=D

What's the point of coutersuing poor people?

But yeah, I agree - they took a massive shit on his public image. They should be punished for false accusations.

I mean, the charges were bullshit from the start and the witnesses - unreliable cheats.

defamation of character = written and spoken language that lowers a person's reputation.

And gunwounds: can you find the article where he said he admitted to having sex with a boy 300X ? Anyone else saying that jackson is guilty: PROVE IT, the prosecution has tried to prove it for 3 months now but all they can come up with is some shady people who regularly contradict themselves.

I really don't care one way or the other about this case. If I had to choose though, I'd be glad that Jackson is free. Because if he's innocent, then it can only be a good thing. And if he's guilty, then I find the idea of a guilty man walking free back to Neverland incredibly funny.

The friend of michael said her son slept with michael 300 times and he ADMITTED TO IT.

But that doesn't mean that Michael had sex with him.

Michael admits to having kids in his bed almost every night so its not a myth like you want it to be.

No, but I think that it is a myth that he had sex with them. 

If anything, the fact that he is so disturbed that he would alter his appearance....would only REINFORCE the idea that he is mentally unstable.... and that he would doing something UNSTABLE such as sleeping with kids!

I'm saying that we all know that Michael Jackson is mentally unstable, but that he is not unstable in that way that he would have sex with kids. I think he didn't have a normal grow-up like everybody else, and that his childhood is something he is experiencing now.

He sleeps with children because most children do sleep together when they are, uh, children. But do children have sex with each other in kindergarten? No. And I think that this is the case right now with Michael.

Man its cause of people like you that people like him get off the hook.

I can't tell you, it must be a conspiracy...

I always wondered who those nutcase people cheering for michael outside the courthouse were.... now i know...

And it doesn't bother you that children he slept with like 10 years ago (who now are adults) didn't say a word during all those years?

its all you euros.

What, you mean the money?  :O

Michael got off due to celebrity status and nothing else.

Mmm, I see. Then I believe that it is time to review the U.S. justice system.

i understand cyborg that you think michael is a kid.. BUT the fact is that he is 46 years old with a FULLY FUNCTIONAL PENIS.... and fully functional sex organs tend to get erect.  And when they get erect they probably want to have sex.  And oh my ...look there is a little boy right next to his penis.....how convenient.

The reason that little kids dont have sex in kindergarten is because their sex organs dont function.  However Michael is 46 yrs old and i am sure his is working... and he has no women that he relieves himself on... so all that pent up sexual frustration has to be relieved somehow..... and those boys are a convenient outlet.