Joke

Davidu

i find your picture offensive as it is derogatory and it endorses homo-bashing.  This is a public site viewed by children, like yourself.  Please read the forum rules, ya homo.

Q:  Whats meaner than a Pit Bull with AIDS ?

A:  The guy that gave it to him.

Q:  Whats the fastest animal in the world?

A:  the ethiopian chicken

---5 gay men are in a hot tub....  a used condom floats to the surface.  One says ..."ok who farted?"

You were saying? :)

khan, khan....why? everyone's got different taste, ever heard of something called tolerance?

It's called being a critic. :P

i just wanted to trick you into quoting my awesome jokes. pwned.

You're getting better at this joke thing.

gaycomp.jpg

Couldn't agree more. ;D

Now this I like ;D

Give the man some leeway, that cracked me up !

But it's just so poor.

scar that remote control joke is the funniest one here. showed it to some friends and they about died laughing.

It figures...

Yes yyou guys are really on the cutting edge of comedy. It seems that a common response to people not liking one's jokes is "well, obviously you don't get it". Get over it buddy you're just not funny.

Yes yyou guys are really on the cutting edge of comedy. It seems that a common response to people not liking one's jokes is "well, obviously you don't get it". Get over it buddy you're just not funny.

no.... constantly spamming jokes with one-liner retorts is just that.... spam.

As I have already stated, I get the jokes you two are posting, and I have a broad enough knowledge of comedy to know that they just aren't funny. Maybe if you flashed them around some 12 year olds they would laugh but I don't find them funny. I have also shown them to various people in my office, a pretty diverse bunch, and no one else has found them funny. And I do say good things about a lot of the jokes in this thread, but they have to be just that, JOKES, not just words and pictures put together. Sheesh can't you guys take a bit of criticism...

Oh gunwounds... have we ever posted in the same topic where we haven't gotten into an argument... ;)

Whereas you two typing 'word' and 'to' is fine becuase that's a comical mirroring of what I did previously. I used poor becuase it had more effect to post just one word than it did to to post a long analysis of your jokes and show how it isn't funny. I mean look at the reaction.... ;D

Does anyone else not see that this is a growing joke in itself, continuing to gain more momentum?

It did strike me as slightly comical in nature. BTW that's one of your best posts in this thread. Don't ask me why but I'm starting to laugh.