Additional stfu required

Big D

I was recently thinking the same thing myself. Every so often she'd say 'unit, lost. Unit, lost. Unit, lost.' Bloody woman hardly shut up throughout the entire game, since the AI seemed to have a fetish for throwing chaos lightning at my stolen stipers.

When I hear the woman being so calm when saying "Atriedies structure has been taken over by an enemy engineer" or whatever house it makes me feel like I want to give up, andusually at that point mentally I do. She is soooo calm about it.

Thisis big poo when someone tkaes over one of your buildings, and she is so calm. The other things like leeches, ok, they are not the end of the world, but it could be your conyard engineered. Man that gets on my mamories.  :P

in my opinion there should be some settings in emperor where you can control the messages. because I think some are quite necessary but others are not and so everyone could decide on which actions he will get a calm notice from the computer or not. building takeovers for example are important and some unit losses maybe too, but I dpn't need a "unit lost" notice for every infantry soldier that dies in battle...

yeah, maybe a "massive hoard of minos you've not been watching, because you've been distracted at your buddy's base, is at your base"  not that that would be particularly useful, per say. 

Or instead of sayin "unit lost"...it would be much better if they actually told you what the unit was. Say for example..."minotaurus lost to fremen fedykins" or "sardaukar elites lost to frmen snipers". Be nice to know what you lost as well as what killed it.

yeah, maybe a "massive hoard of minos you've not been watching, because you've been distracted at your buddy's base, is at your base"  not that that would be particularly useful, per say. 

Yeah. There is only so much he can do for us, and I am thankful for her helping me, its just a sad game when I do hear it...a lot.

It would be more useful if she told us where they were being lost, or opened up a mini-window or something. I for one get tired of scanning the map every time she says 'unit lost' looking for something that's died.

Press the space bar and it'll take you there.

OOO DAMN I HATE IT !!!!

*carryal under attack * carryal under attack * harvester under attack * carryal under attack *

At that moment some airdrones are having fun and u have no AA, that's the most %@#!!ed up moment in a match  ;D

O no... you also have

*an ordos structure have been taking by an enemy engineer* x5  *you hear someone building artr towers*

that's also pretty fucked up  :)

• 2 months later...