Long Live the Rightful Padishah Emperor!

garth

*cough* *hack*

Ok so nobody remembers me here...but before all you whipper snappers were crawling around in diapers I was protecting the legacy of Dune from such heretical nonsense as TANKS on the open sands of Arrakis...

Now where's my arch-nemesis, Edric... ;)

Seriously now, Dune is still one of the greatest if not the greatest fiction novel ever written and I was pretty darn lucky to stumble upon it in my middle school years.  Unfortunately, there's been a drought of any good news for the community...you know it must be really bad when Gob still has my article on the history of the sardaukar posted.  8)

HAHA!!! How long has it been, old boy, 4 years? :) I was just looking over our old tanks debate a few weeks ago... But a lot has changed around here since you left. You missed the creation of PRP, the great Religion topic, the coming and going of Emprworm, the rise of communism... ;) If you're here to stay, you have a lot of catching up to do. :)

All right you two, I want a clean fight.  That means no spitting, hair pulling, or nipple twisting.  Violation of said rules results in an immediate disqualification.  Other than that, anything goes.

Wow it has been 4 years...

I think there needs to be a serious discussion of a Dune mmorpg.  The duniverse is too diverse, too creative, and has too much potential to let it slide into the depths of RTS oblivion.

Rest In Peace Dune Generations  :'(

I can agree to the other terms Mahdi, but nipple twisting has to stay... *rawr*

Welcome back Shaddam!  Darnit...now I gotta owe Ex.

Bijaz, he was...*thinks back* here when I started coming to the forums and had a very large (for that point in forum history) debate topic on how Tanks ruined the Dune Games.  Also wrote an interesting article or two, like the one he mentioned on the Sardaukar.