GTA:SA is here!!

Seal89999

San Andreas is almost apon us....

Any last thoughts,comments, things people are looking forward to. Let let this be the official countdown thread. I know I am going to run out after school on Tuesday and get my copy. Boy am I excited......I havent had that feeling about games for months now and its comming back. I sure hope its as good as it looks!!!

I have always prefered the GTA series on a consol as apose to the PC.....dunno why  :-

But for all of you X-BOX people....

OHHHH sorry...this game is

"Exclusively for Playstation 2"  ;D

You guys can have seconds after I have already torn it up and beat it....  ;)

we got better graphics, our own custum songs and nearly unlimited storage space. ;)

If you like cartoony graphics with nasty color depth and big goofy controlers.....then sure XBOX is better... :)

But yes to answer your question Slaphappy....its only for Playstation 2 for the first couple of months and then it will get to PC and XBOX.

Well so much for when I return....=)

I havent been doing anything on my computer since Tuesday when I got the game. All I can say is that it is WICKED AWSOME!

I love it so much.....I am totally addicted.....

Get this game! All of you!!!!=)

Hehe I played it 3 days strait without even thinking about anything else.  Its soooooooooooooooooo awesome  ;D

In this one, the cops are totally retarded, they don't even notice me when I steal stuff or when I am shooting at peps ::)

Time to go play some more. 8)