GTA:SA is here!!

Seal89999

Yeah.....I feel really bad because since Tuesday I have let my studies go in the toilet terribly. I have played this game for so many days in a row.......its so awsome! The cops arnt that bad, they are a bit more challenging in the fact that they dont go ramming into other cars and going insane. They are actually pretty smart, and espicially the motorcycle cops...those guys are brutal. But the country coyboy cops are pretty dam stupid. And some advice to everybody...do not go venturing into the other islands before you are allowed to.....your wanted level goes up to 4 stars and dosent go down til you leave. And it feels alot worse, its like your sneaking into area 51 there are so many helicopters and guys you look behind you and your like....HOLY SHIT!

I thought I was really smart and found a airplane and I was like " hehehehe they will never catch me now! I barley take off and a rocket flys by i go go down just surviving by a smidgen. I eventually got taken out...it was brutal..not something I would do again lol.

if u havent gotten very far in the game dont read...

[hide]I am a little upset that the gang terrirorys went away after I worked so hard to take over so many of them. I hope they come back eventually....now there are no grove street gang members its all ballas and its really dumb....even on grove street the ballas are all over.[/hide]

Hehehe you shoulda been smart like me and had 2 games goin at once.  I saved 2 slots each time so if something happen I didn't like happened I could correct it in the other then resave on the other game. ::)  Yes the moto cops are tought but street walkers a plain dumb u can point a AK in there face practically and they wont do nothing to me.  Though when I do get 1 star they already start shooting me.  Atleast he can finally swim so I dont have to worry about flying over clifs and drowning.

Nothing to much importance here, just about territory stuff.

[hide]It truely was upsetting the territorys do stop after the last family mission and ur stuff disappears. Currently I have 3 ballas territorys left to take over then I'll finish the last family mission and all my thousands of M-6 n AK-47 (near 8,000 apiece)will go away :(  It is good to take em all over to get thousands of $bucks$ from the gangs and I'm getting around $4gs at the safehouse each day.[/hide]

[hide]So the grove street homies are gone forever...... that really bites...Atleast it should have been like the territories you took over you kept and the borders wont change anymore. Im really upset cause now its not safe for you to run around in Los Santos at all. Even friggen grove street is populated with those purple pansys. Im so pissed....hopefully it will either go back when Sweet gets out of jail...or something changes.. :- [/hide]

Havent really gone to san fierro yet....I have been sticking around los santos and red county. I wanna somewhat memorize the map but this game is so god dam big its gonna take me awhile. It took me like a few weeks to get down GTA 3 and about the same for Vice this looks like its gonna take a few months...... :- which is awsome but yet bad. Eh not really  :) I will get it eventually.

Triple the gamelife also 8)  Although I had fun with Vice City since the first day out till now San Andreas and could go back anytime.  By having to kill sooooo many gang mebers I have become a rich man with about 160k, that includes collecting all the money sent back to my safehouse.  Where do you stand on cash not finishing up the gangs?

I haven't yet bought any of the other safehouses I have seen and I guess as many as I saw it will set me back abit.